Re: [SI] comments on food

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tony cooper, Jun 25, 2012.

  1. tony cooper

    tony cooper Guest

    On Sun, 24 Jun 2012 02:01:38 -0400, wrote:

    >Cooper 1 - Looks like street people, I wouldn't eat that corn!

    Street people? Every Sunday morning there's a Farmer's Market in a
    downtown Orlando park. Food vendors, and vendors selling other
    products, set up. The roasted corn vendor is there every week, and
    the corn is a popular snack. "Street people" couldn't afford the
    prices, though.

    >Cooper 2 - Bar BQ corn roast? He looks like he's going to eat you next!
    >
    >Cooper 3 - Nice texture photo, one thing I know about squirrels, they love corn!

    Thanks for the comment.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Jun 25, 2012