Re: [SI] Call for mandates

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by PeterN, Nov 21, 2012.

  1. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 11/21/2012 1:31 PM, Bowser wrote:
    > Any suggestions? We're wide open here, so please make a suggestion. If
    > you saw a past mandate that you missed and think it might be worth
    > another shoot, let me know. Reruns aren't a bad thing.
    >
    > www.pbase.com/shootin
    >
    > For you newcomers, the shoot-in is a monthly (sort of...) collection
    > of photos submitted by the participants on this NG based on a mandate
    > posted here. There are no prizes since this is not a competition, just
    > way to see how we all shoot to a specific subject.
    >
    > The best part, of course, is the comments that may follow. For more
    > info, please see the rulz page:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    My suggestion is since the word "extensive" is subjective, the
    requirement not be repeated.
    As for topics:
    Rock, musical, or granite.
    Our non- human friends. (any living reptile, animal, or bird. (wild,
    captive, or domesticated.)
    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Nov 21, 2012