Re: [SI] Bowser's "local culture" shot

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Orville Wright, Jun 21, 2004.

  1. "Bowzre" <> wrote in message news:<o2pBc.80277$eu.59083@attbi_s02>...

    > A typical scene from my little town: Saturday morning, a kid's soccer
    > tournament, and many families gather to cheer for the kids along the
    > sideline, and socialize. Some fans aren't as enthusiastic, however...

    http://www.pbase.com/image/30387255

    What a joke. My 92 year old aunt takes better pictures with her Kodak
    126 camera. This is even worse than your picture of the two fat guys
    with the burned sausage.

    http://www.pbase.com/image/29838500
    Orville Wright, Jun 21, 2004

  2. Where are yours?
    Charles Schuler, Jun 22, 2004

  3. "Charles Schuler" <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > Where are yours?

    You have neither the liquidity nor the equity to afford one of my
    images, Schulie. I get paid top dollar for my photography. This 'Local
    Culture' collection couldn't be given away to clients of my caliber.
    Money talks, bullshit walks, and these images have no vocal cords!
    Orville Wright, Jun 22, 2004

    > > Where are yours?

    > You have neither the liquidity nor the equity to afford one of my
    > images, Schulie. I get paid top dollar for my photography. This 'Local
    > Culture' collection couldn't be given away to clients of my caliber.
    > Money talks, bullshit walks, and these images have no vocal cords!

    Yawn.
    Charles Schuler, Jun 22, 2004