Re: [SI] Behold the awfulness of Bad Travel!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by peter, Feb 1, 2011.

  1. peter

    peter Guest

    On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
    > Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for viewing:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
    >
    > I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
    > repulsive. Excellent job by all!
    >
    > For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    I thought I put in three.
    well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I guess the lack
    of an awful image is good. ;-)

    --
    Peter
    peter, Feb 1, 2011

  2. peter

    Bowser Guest

    "peter" wrote in message

    On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
    > Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and
    > ready for viewing:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
    >
    > I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity.
    > Truly
    > repulsive. Excellent job by all!
    >
    > For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    I thought I put in three.
    well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I
    guess the lack
    of an awful image is good. ;-)

    I'll double check the mails to make sure I didn't screw up.
    Bowser, Feb 1, 2011

  3. peter

    peter Guest

    On 2/1/2011 7:38 AM, Bowser wrote:

    > "peter" wrote in message
    >
    > On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
    >> Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for viewing:
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
    >>
    >> I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
    >> repulsive. Excellent job by all!
    >>
    >> For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
    >>
    >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    > I thought I put in three.
    > well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I guess the lack
    > of an awful image is good. ;-)

    > I'll double check the mails to make sure I didn't screw up.

    Tony and the Duck saw it, *the butterfly.) For some reason I couldn't
    find it.

    Not a biggie.

    --
    Peter
    peter, Feb 1, 2011
  4. peter

    peter Guest

    On 2/1/2011 10:29 AM, Bowser wrote:
    > On 1/31/2011 9:40 PM, peter wrote:
    >> On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
    >>> Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for
    >>> viewing:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
    >>>
    >>> I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
    >>> repulsive. Excellent job by all!
    >>>
    >>> For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage

    >> I thought I put in three.
    >> well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I guess the lack
    >> of an awful image is good. ;-)
    >>

    > You have three in the gallery...

    Guess I needed a cuppa, or was in denial about that image.

    --
    Peter
    peter, Feb 1, 2011
  5. peter

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 09:05:32 -0500, peter <>
    wrote:
    : On 2/1/2011 7:38 AM, Bowser wrote:
    : >
    : >
    : > "peter" wrote in message
    : > news:4d4772b0$0$5635$-secrets.com...
    : >
    : > On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
    : >> Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for viewing:
    : >>
    : >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
    : >>
    : >> I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
    : >> repulsive. Excellent job by all!
    : >>
    : >> For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
    : >>
    : >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
    : >
    : >
    : > I thought I put in three.
    : > well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I guess the lack
    : > of an awful image is good. ;-)
    : >
    : > ===========================================
    : >
    : > I'll double check the mails to make sure I didn't screw up.
    :
    :
    : Tony and the Duck saw it, *the butterfly.) For some reason I couldn't
    : find it.
    :
    : Not a biggie.

    Maybe you had the same problem I had: Pbase doesn't respect the size of an IE8
    window, so you may not realize that you have to scroll over to see the
    rightmost column. Using a smaller text size helps, as does switching to
    Firefox. ;^)

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Feb 5, 2011
  6. peter

    Peter N Guest

    On 2/5/2011 2:13 PM, Robert Coe wrote:
    > On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 09:05:32 -0500, peter<>
    > wrote:
    > : On 2/1/2011 7:38 AM, Bowser wrote:
    > :>
    > :>
    > :> "peter" wrote in message
    > :> news:4d4772b0$0$5635$-secrets.com...
    > :>
    > :> On 1/31/2011 1:54 PM, Bowser wrote:
    > :>> Yes, Bad Travel Photos, an homage to JS, is posted and ready for viewing:
    > :>>
    > :>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bad_travel
    > :>>
    > :>> I must say, this collection is truly in it's badnessosity. Truly
    > :>> repulsive. Excellent job by all!
    > :>>
    > :>> For more info on the Shoot-In, see the rulz here:
    > :>>
    > :>> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
    > :>
    > :>
    > :> I thought I put in three.
    > :> well compound an awful picture with an awful mistake. I guess the lack
    > :> of an awful image is good. ;-)
    > :>
    > :> ===========================================
    > :>
    > :> I'll double check the mails to make sure I didn't screw up.
    > :
    > :
    > : Tony and the Duck saw it, *the butterfly.) For some reason I couldn't
    > : find it.
    > :
    > : Not a biggie.
    >
    > Maybe you had the same problem I had: Pbase doesn't respect the size of an IE8
    > window, so you may not realize that you have to scroll over to see the
    > rightmost column. Using a smaller text size helps, as does switching to
    > Firefox. ;^)

    thanks, got it.

    --
    Peter