Re: Shut Down

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mr Pounder, Oct 17, 2009.

  1. Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder Guest

    Cross posted, no reply from alt.windows-xp

    Mr Pounder, Oct 17, 2009

  2. Mr Pounder

    S??hW0?ƒ Guest

    Mr Pounder wrote:
    > Cross posted, no reply from alt.windows-xp

    top poasting git! Install "SpeedFan" and set it to run abit cooler so
    the buggah will shut down on time.
    HTH
    HAND

    S??hW0?ƒ, Oct 18, 2009

  3. Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder Guest

    "S??hW0?ƒ" <> wrote in message
    > Mr Pounder wrote:
    >> Cross posted, no reply from alt.windows-xp
    >>

    > top poasting git! Install "SpeedFan" and set it to run abit cooler so the
    > buggah will shut down on time.
    > HTH
    > HAND

    Thanks for that.
    Long time no talk.

    Steve

    Mr Pounder, Oct 18, 2009
  4. "Mr Pounder" <>
    gaytarded this from the very ghaa-hay

    >> Computer guru wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Mr Pounder" <>
    >>> gaytarded this from the very ghaa-hay

    >> It does that when you're gay and retarded.

    > Thanks for that.
    > Long time no talk.
    >
    > Steve

    You toothless ghay-tards need to get a private room!

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 18, 2009
  5. Mr Pounder

    S??hW0?ƒ Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > "Mr Pounder" <>
    > gaytarded this from the very ghaa-hay

    >>> It does that when you're gay and retarded.

    >> Thanks for that.
    >> Long time no talk.
    >>
    >> Steve

    > You toothless ghay-tards need to get a private room!

    Your familial reminiscences are duly noted, k00k.

    ^_^

    S??hW0?ƒ, Oct 18, 2009
  6. S??hW0?ƒ <> cornholed itself
    with this news:hbf999$c37$:

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> "Mr Pounder" <>
    >> gaytarded this from the very ghaa-hay

    >>> Thanks for that.
    >>> Long time no talk.
    >>>
    >>> Steve

    >> You toothless ghay-tards need to get a private room!
    >>

    > My familial reminiscences are duly noted, oh superior one.
    > I haf the incest-secks with my mommie and my goat too.
    >
    > ^_*~*~~*~~~o==8
    >
    > <GERIATRIC-DIAPER-DUMBASS-BITCHSLAP!>

    Wolfus-tard Has a Loaded Geriatric Diaper

    an educational poem by Bucky Breeder

    You are so retarded
    nobody cares what you think
    because you don't have coherent thought
    you are useless
    you are close to death
    so die, useless, die
    rot away and fertilize the planet
    because nobody cares about you
    or any of your s0ck monikers
    which are all dumbasses and fool noone.
    "Mr. Pounder" is toothless and ghaa-hay
    and retarded too.
    He don't need no mangey ghaa-hay
    deloosional tard backup from the village idiot.
    Thanks anyways, now push the nurse button
    to come change your gov't geriatric diapers.

    Again...

    Teh Edn

    PS : STFU. Nobody is talking to you.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that is NOT
    a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; and yet, I'm NOT

    News Flash :

    An androgenous retard in a Yugo wearing geriatric diapers
    was arrested last night in Ohio... following a push-by
    pooper-shooting incident. The leaky-dookie trail led
    responding officers straight to §ñühw¤£f's mama's house,
    where the poopertraitor, identified only as "§ñühw¤£f" listing
    a residence of "Teh Usenets", was found hiding under a diaper-pail
    eating soiled diapers; likely trying for an insanitary defense stategy.*

    *As if seen on CNN's Disappearing Balloon Boy Coverage

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 18, 2009
  7. Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder Guest

    "S??hW0?ƒ" <> wrote in message
    > Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> "Mr Pounder" <>
    >> gaytarded this from the very ghaa-hay

    >>> Thanks for that.
    >>> Long time no talk.
    >>>
    >>> Steve

    >> You toothless ghay-tards need to get a private room!
    >>

    > Your familial reminiscences are duly noted, k00k.

    He just don't like me.

    Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder, Oct 18, 2009
  8. "Mr Pounder" <> via

    > He just don't like me.
    >
    > Mr Pounder

    Nawww... You are quite the kewl dwood... for a Brit.
    (It's merely your ISP which has such a ghaa-hay name.)

    I just liked it better when you got all upset over nothing.
    Now... I just have to find someone else to pick on.

    Have a nice day.

    (Hmmm... maybe I'll textually go after that insurrectionist
    Negro president who the USA liberals and pinkos put into
    office and has managed to spend the USA into bankruptcy
    and won't even give our old peoples a little Social Security
    raise while he hands out the huge bonus checks to his future
    contributors, the incompetent bank executives and legions of
    military/industrial complex interests who are now doing
    'musical chairs' for new/re-structured/re-veiled companies and
    new positions with new huge bonuses - instead of JAIL, where we,
    and the rest of the world, would be safe from them... Yeah!)

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 19, 2009
  9. Mr Pounder wrote:
    > "S??hW0?Æ’" <> wrote in message
    >> Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>> "Mr Pounder" <>
    >>> gaytarded this from the very ghaa-hay

    >>> You toothless ghay-tards need to get a private room!
    >>>

    >> Your familial reminiscences are duly noted, k00k.

    > He just don't like me.

    He feels threatened by your sanity.

    HTH

    S∩∪hw0ζƒ, Oct 19, 2009
  10. Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder Guest

    "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in message news:Xns9CA95EEA561DCBuckyGram@207.246.207.160...
    > "Mr Pounder" <> via
    >>
    >> He just don't like me.
    >>
    >> Mr Pounder

    > Nawww... You are quite the kewl dwood... for a Brit.

    Well, I don't really know what to say about that.
    Sleep with me tonight?

    (It's merely your ISP which has such a ghaa-hay name.)

    Yes, but VM is about as good as it comes.

    > I just liked it better when you got all upset over nothing.

    I have yet to get upset on Usenet.

    Now... I just have to find someone else to pick on.

    > Have a nice day.

    Hmmmmm

    Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder, Oct 19, 2009
  11. "Mr Pounder" <> via the very
    ghaa-hay news:7O1Dm.5050$:

    > I have yet to get upset on Usenet.
    >
    > [That was only my s0ck-p00pettes...
    > they has a mind of my own.]
    >
    > <falls off a tricycle a la Benny Hill...>

    K. GSTQ.

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 23, 2009
  12. Mr Pounder

    wrote in message news:Xns9CAD506909EDABuckyGram@207.246.207.189...
    > "Mr Pounder" <> via the very
    > ghaa-hay news:7O1Dm.5050$:
    >>
    >> I have yet to get upset on Usenet.
    >>
    >> [That was only my s0ck-p00pettes...
    >> they has a mind of my own.]
    >>
    >> <falls off a tricycle a la Benny Hill...>

    > K. GSTQ.

    Liked Benny Hill did you?

    Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder, Oct 24, 2009
  13. "Mr Pounder" <> via

    > "Bucky Breeder" wrote in message
    >
    >> "Mr Pounder" <> via the very
    >> ghaa-hay news:7O1Dm.5050$:
    >>
    >>> I have yet to get upset on Usenet.
    >>>
    >>> [That was only my s0ck-p00pettes...
    >>> they has a mind of my own.]
    >>>
    >>> <falls off a tricycle a la Benny Hill...>

    >> K. GSTQ.

    > Liked Benny Hill did you?
    >
    > Mr Pounder

    http://www.xelltra.com/items/item.aspx?itemid=1575591

    Oh yes! *Way* before his time.

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 27, 2009
  14. Mr Pounder

    wrote in message news:Xns9CB153345BEB3BuckyGram@216.151.153.169...
    > "Mr Pounder" <> via
    >
    >> "Bucky Breeder" wrote in message
    >>
    >>> "Mr Pounder" <> via the very
    >>> ghaa-hay news:7O1Dm.5050$:

    >>> K. GSTQ.

    >> Liked Benny Hill did you?
    >>
    >> Mr Pounder

    > http://www.xelltra.com/items/item.aspx?itemid=1575591
    >
    > Oh yes! *Way* before his time.

    I would venture the opinion that His Time was His Time alone and that nobody
    else has ever attempted to emulate him.
    ?
    Monty Python?

    Mr Pounder