Re: Should i study MCDST?

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 9, 2007.

  1. "unspeakable" <> wrote in message

    > I said this many times before and I will say it again. If you have to study
    > for the MCDST exams, you should be looking for another career path. Those
    > are the most basic tests, testing the most basic skills.
    >

    > "lisa20" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi all, i was just curious if this would be right for me..im 20 and have
    > > been
    > > taking computer classes all the way thru high school, and i have NCEA
    > > Computing level 2 & 3, and MOS certificates (all but outlook & project),
    > > would i be able to do MCDST or would it not be right for me? and if not
    > > does
    > > anyone have any sugestions to what might be..i also havent had a job in
    > > computers..
    > > Thanks - Lisa

    That comment could have remain "unspeakable".

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 9, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

    djpimpdaddy Guest

    On Aug 9, 8:44 pm, catwalker63 <> wrote:
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > prattled ceaselessly innews::
    >
    > > "unspeakable" <> wrote in message

    > >> I said this many times before and I will say it again. If you have to
    > >> study for the MCDST exams, you should be looking for another career
    > >> path. Those are the most basic tests, testing the most basic skills.

    > > That comment could have remain "unspeakable".

    > At the very least, unspoken.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    But I like breaking things that people are using! I love smashing
    guitars that people are playing like in Animal House. That rocks!

    TRIAL BY FIRE....thats my motto. You learn quicker by making mistakes
    that people get realy upset about. Sick but true.

    OT: I just read this funny quote in the "Google Story" book: "If
    you're not the steamroller, you're part of the road".. Yeah, sooooo
    true.
    djpimpdaddy, Aug 10, 2007