Re: Shootout With The Dueling Nikkors!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John McWilliams, Dec 14, 2008.

  1. Larry Thong wrote:
    > It was such a beautiful day today my assistant Manduparhumba and I went out
    > with our Nikkors for the ultimate shootout! I was armed with my trusty and
    > loyal Formidable 500 with 1.4x TC and he was armed with the 200/2 and 2x
    > TC.
    > It turned out to be a fierce battle.
    >
    > <http://ritaberk.cedhost.com/The_Duel.htm>

    Please be warned that this poster sometimes links to piles of dog shit.
    Literally.

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Dec 14, 2008

  2. John McWilliams

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:45:49 -0800, John McWilliams <> wrote:
    : Larry Thong wrote:
    : > It was such a beautiful day today my assistant Manduparhumba and I went out
    : > with our Nikkors for the ultimate shootout! I was armed with my trusty and
    : > loyal Formidable 500 with 1.4x TC and he was armed with the 200/2 and 2x
    : > TC.
    : > It turned out to be a fierce battle.
    : >
    :
    : Please be warned that this poster sometimes links to piles of dog shit.
    : Literally.

    But high-resolution dog shit, with proper white balance and free of chromatic
    aberration and luminance noise.

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Dec 19, 2008

  3. Robert Coe wrote:
    > On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:45:49 -0800, John McWilliams <> wrote:
    > : Larry Thong wrote:
    > : > It was such a beautiful day today my assistant Manduparhumba and I went out
    > : > with our Nikkors for the ultimate shootout! I was armed with my trusty and
    > : > loyal Formidable 500 with 1.4x TC and he was armed with the 200/2 and 2x
    > : > TC.
    > : > It turned out to be a fierce battle.
    > : >
    > : > <http://ritaberk.cedhost.com/The_Duel.htm>
    > : >
    > :
    > : Please be warned that this poster sometimes links to piles of dog shit.
    > : Literally.
    >
    > But high-resolution dog shit, with proper white balance and free of chromatic
    > aberration and luminance noise.

    Now, Bob, I could make snide remarks about folks who closely examine
    such images, but I won't!
    :). It's almost Christmas!

    Some of my images are for shit, but not because of the subject matter,
    but properly WBed, low CA and noise....

    --
    john mcwilliams

    Remember: Opinions are like buttocks; only those which are well-formed
    should be shown in public.

    John McWilliams, Dec 20, 2008