Re: SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rita Berkowitz, Feb 7, 2008.

  1. Cryptopix wrote:

    > I'll just pull one from the grand kids cameras... They'd just have to
    > look better than this crap:
    > http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/slides/eucalypt_dream.jpg And you
    > call it your PORT folio? too much strength in the port and not
    > enough in the folio mate! ROTFL.

    OH MY FUCKEN GOD!!!

    It's no surprise Mark likes to critique others since he can't give examples
    by doing. A three year old can take a better picture than that. I would
    have appropriately named that one "Diarrhea Dream" since I just got done
    taking a dump and had a perpetual wiper. I should have taken a snap of the
    soiled toilet paper as it would have been better than Mark's excrement.

    I know Mark really can't "see" this post because he has me killfiled.
    LOL!!!!

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Feb 7, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    Cryptopix Guest

    On Feb 7, 9:42 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Cryptopix wrote:
    > > I'll just pull one from the grand kids cameras... They'd just have to
    > > look better than this crap:
    > >http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/slides/eucalypt_dream.jpgAnd you
    > > call it your PORT folio? too much strength in the port and not
    > > enough in the folio mate! ROTFL.

    > OH MY FUCKEN GOD!!!
    >
    > It's no surprise Mark likes to critique others since he can't give examples
    > by doing. A three year old can take a better picture than that. I would
    > have appropriately named that one "Diarrhea Dream" since I just got done
    > taking a dump and had a perpetual wiper. I should have taken a snap of the
    > soiled toilet paper as it would have been better than Mark's excrement.
    >
    > I know Mark really can't "see" this post because he has me killfiled.
    > LOL!!!!
    >
    > Rita

    It gets better (or worse if your name's Mark or Charles! - or whatever
    he calls himself when his socks are up)

    He posted a whole library of crap last year and thinks he deleted it
    before anyone saw it... WRONG!
    It's only my ethics that prevent me from posting it... You know what
    I'm talking about but for the sheep who think ethics is a brand of
    soap...

    Here's a link to the St James ethics centre where those who poke fun
    at honest business operators might learn a thing or three.
    http://www.ethics.org.au/

    Cryptopix, Feb 8, 2008

  3. "Cryptopix" <> wrote in message
    > On Feb 7, 9:42 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >> Cryptopix wrote:
    >> > I'll just pull one from the grand kids cameras... They'd just have to
    >> > look better than this crap:
    >> >http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/slides/eucalypt_dream.jpgAnd you
    >> > call it your PORT folio? too much strength in the port and not
    >> > enough in the folio mate! ROTFL.

    >> OH MY FUCKEN GOD!!!
    >>
    >> It's no surprise Mark likes to critique others since he can't give
    >> examples
    >> by doing. A three year old can take a better picture than that. I would
    >> have appropriately named that one "Diarrhea Dream" since I just got done
    >> taking a dump and had a perpetual wiper. I should have taken a snap of
    >> the
    >> soiled toilet paper as it would have been better than Mark's excrement.
    >>
    >> I know Mark really can't "see" this post because he has me killfiled.
    >> LOL!!!!
    >>
    >> Rita

    > It gets better (or worse if your name's Mark or Charles! - or whatever
    > he calls himself when his socks are up)
    >
    > He posted a whole library of crap last year and thinks he deleted it
    > before anyone saw it... WRONG!
    > It's only my ethics that prevent me from posting it... You know what
    > I'm talking about but for the sheep who think ethics is a brand of
    > soap...
    >
    > Here's a link to the St James ethics centre where those who poke fun
    > at honest business operators might learn a thing or three.
    > http://www.ethics.org.au/

    you have no ethics you lying piece of human excrement, your Hate sites and
    inability to return to threads you started in order to attack people, then
    when proven to be wrong, not have the common human decency to return to to
    offer even a lame apology shows that.
    You cannot even keep a recent promise to never return to these groups.
    I'm actually surprised you can spell ethics, let alone use it in a sentence
    :)
    --
    God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

    Atheist Chaplain, Feb 8, 2008
  4. Rita Berkowitz

    Cryptopix Guest

    On Feb 8, 9:18 pm, "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote:
    > "Cryptopix" <> wrote in message

    > >> OH MY FUCKEN GOD!!!

    > >> It's no surprise Mark likes to critique others since he can't give
    > >> examples
    > >> by doing. A three year old can take a better picture than that. I would
    > >> have appropriately named that one "Diarrhea Dream" since I just got done
    > >> taking a dump and had a perpetual wiper. I should have taken a snap of
    > >> the
    > >> soiled toilet paper as it would have been better than Mark's excrement.

    > >> I know Mark really can't "see" this post because he has me killfiled.
    > >> LOL!!!!

    > >> Rita

    > > It gets better (or worse if your name's Mark or Charles! - or whatever
    > > he calls himself when his socks are up)

    > > He posted a whole library of crap last year and thinks he deleted it
    > > before anyone saw it... WRONG!
    > > It's only my ethics that prevent me from posting it... You know what
    > > I'm talking about but for the sheep who think ethics is a brand of
    > > soap...

    > > Here's a link to the St James ethics centre where those who poke fun
    > > at honest business operators might learn a thing or three.
    > >http://www.ethics.org.au/

    > you have no ethics you lying piece of human excrement, your Hate sites and
    > inability to return to threads you started in order to attack people, then
    > when proven to be wrong, not have the common human decency to return to to
    > offer even a lame apology shows that.
    > You cannot even keep a recent promise to never return to these groups.
    > I'm actually surprised you can spell ethics, let alone use it in a sentence
    > :)
    > --
    > God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

    Oh Really?
    This from the idiot atheist hate monger himself.
    What's your life expectancy fool?
    That plus 100 years is how long you'll wait for an apology from me.
    Had you and your half brother/sister Mark/Charles not decided to get
    in a bit of defamation and head kicking during my abstainer, I'd still
    be gone. Fuckwit!

    Cryptopix, Feb 9, 2008
  5. Rita Berkowitz

    Cryptopix Guest

    On Feb 8, 9:18 pm, "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote:
    > "Cryptopix" <> wrote in message

    > >> OH MY FUCKEN GOD!!!

    > >> It's no surprise Mark likes to critique others since he can't give
    > >> examples
    > >> by doing. A three year old can take a better picture than that. I would
    > >> have appropriately named that one "Diarrhea Dream" since I just got done
    > >> taking a dump and had a perpetual wiper. I should have taken a snap of
    > >> the
    > >> soiled toilet paper as it would have been better than Mark's excrement.

    > >> I know Mark really can't "see" this post because he has me killfiled.
    > >> LOL!!!!

    > >> Rita

    > > It gets better (or worse if your name's Mark or Charles! - or whatever
    > > he calls himself when his socks are up)

    > > He posted a whole library of crap last year and thinks he deleted it
    > > before anyone saw it... WRONG!
    > > It's only my ethics that prevent me from posting it... You know what
    > > I'm talking about but for the sheep who think ethics is a brand of
    > > soap...

    > > Here's a link to the St James ethics centre where those who poke fun
    > > at honest business operators might learn a thing or three.
    > >http://www.ethics.org.au/

    > you have no ethics you lying piece of human excrement, your Hate sites and
    > inability to return to threads you started in order to attack people, then
    > when proven to be wrong, not have the common human decency to return to to
    > offer even a lame apology shows that.
    > You cannot even keep a recent promise to never return to these groups.
    > I'm actually surprised you can spell ethics, let alone use it in a sentence
    > :)
    > --
    > God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

    Well there's an interesting thing when I run a trace on your IP
    address... Another fucking cockroach waiting to be stomped on!

    Cryptopix, Feb 9, 2008
  6. "Cryptopix" <> wrote in message
    > On Feb 8, 9:18 pm, "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote:
    >> "Cryptopix" <> wrote in message

    >> > It gets better (or worse if your name's Mark or Charles! - or whatever
    >> > he calls himself when his socks are up)

    >> > He posted a whole library of crap last year and thinks he deleted it
    >> > before anyone saw it... WRONG!
    >> > It's only my ethics that prevent me from posting it... You know what
    >> > I'm talking about but for the sheep who think ethics is a brand of
    >> > soap...

    >> > Here's a link to the St James ethics centre where those who poke fun
    >> > at honest business operators might learn a thing or three.
    >> >http://www.ethics.org.au/

    >> you have no ethics you lying piece of human excrement, your Hate sites
    >> and
    >> inability to return to threads you started in order to attack people,
    >> then
    >> when proven to be wrong, not have the common human decency to return to
    >> offer even a lame apology shows that.
    >> You cannot even keep a recent promise to never return to these groups.
    >> I'm actually surprised you can spell ethics, let alone use it in a
    >> sentence
    >> :)
    >> --
    >> God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

    > Well there's an interesting thing when I run a trace on your IP
    > address... Another fucking cockroach waiting to be stomped on!

    ohhh I'm so scared, Douggie, now before you continue to make threats like
    that I suggest you read the ToS of your ISP (58.173.208.82) Telstra I
    believe, I wonder how they would feel if they found out that one of their
    users was making threats and swearing over their service..............Opps,
    I just posted and abuse report, sorry :)

    --
    God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

    Atheist Chaplain, Feb 9, 2008
  7. "Cryptopix" <> wrote in message
    > On Feb 8, 9:18 pm, "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote:
    >> "Cryptopix" <> wrote in message

    >> > It gets better (or worse if your name's Mark or Charles! - or whatever
    >> > he calls himself when his socks are up)

    >> > He posted a whole library of crap last year and thinks he deleted it
    >> > before anyone saw it... WRONG!
    >> > It's only my ethics that prevent me from posting it... You know what
    >> > I'm talking about but for the sheep who think ethics is a brand of
    >> > soap...

    >> > Here's a link to the St James ethics centre where those who poke fun
    >> > at honest business operators might learn a thing or three.
    >> >http://www.ethics.org.au/

    >> you have no ethics you lying piece of human excrement, your Hate sites
    >> and
    >> inability to return to threads you started in order to attack people,
    >> then
    >> when proven to be wrong, not have the common human decency to return to
    >> offer even a lame apology shows that.
    >> You cannot even keep a recent promise to never return to these groups.
    >> I'm actually surprised you can spell ethics, let alone use it in a
    >> sentence
    >> :)
    >> --
    >> God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

    > Oh Really?
    > This from the idiot atheist hate monger himself.

    Let me see....... I havnt created domain names specificaly to insite hatred
    and insult to other posters in this group, now who here has doen that.....
    thats right, that would be YOU!!
    I havnt started threads specificaly targeting other posters so as to hurn
    insults and incite hatred, but someone here has............ I wonder
    who..... thats right it would be YOU again, do you see a patern here Douggie
    ??

    > What's your life expectancy fool?

    Unlike you Douggie, I expect to live to a ripe old age, I suspect that one
    day your going to insult the wrong person, and unlike my (the pacifist) they
    will probably take you deep sea fishing, only thing is I suspect you will be
    the bait.

    > That plus 100 years is how long you'll wait for an apology from me.

    As I expected, this just shows the world what a weak and mean spirited
    coward you realy are Douggie, someone with ethics and spine would actualy be
    a man and make an appology when they are wrong, I suppose thats expecting
    too much from you then eh ;-)

    > Had you and your half brother/sister Mark/Charles not decided to get
    > in a bit of defamation and head kicking during my abstainer,

    Please show me where I defamed you, I asked a simple question Douggie, I
    asked you to show me where I had said anything about your "walking Pano"
    something you have still failed to do, so if anyone here should feel defamed
    it should be me, you certainly have a weird way of looking at the world
    Douggie, maybe I should be the one ringing the Tangalooma Police office and
    pressing charges against you for cyber stalking and online bullying.

    >I'd still
    > be gone. Fuckwit!

    well now, who is the one throwing the obscenities around, isn't that against
    the ToS of Telstra ??

    --
    God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

    Atheist Chaplain, Feb 9, 2008
  8. Rita Berkowitz

    Cryptopix Guest

    On Feb 7, 9:42 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Cryptopix wrote:
    > > I'll just pull one from the grand kids cameras... They'd just have to
    > > look better than this crap:
    > >http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/slides/eucalypt_dream.jpgAnd you
    > > call it your PORT folio? too much strength in the port and not
    > > enough in the folio mate! ROTFL.

    > OH MY FUCKEN GOD!!!
    >
    > It's no surprise Mark likes to critique others since he can't give examples
    > by doing. A three year old can take a better picture than that. I would
    > have appropriately named that one "Diarrhea Dream" since I just got done
    > taking a dump and had a perpetual wiper. I should have taken a snap of the
    > soiled toilet paper as it would have been better than Mark's excrement.
    >
    > I know Mark really can't "see" this post because he has me killfiled.
    > LOL!!!!
    >
    > Rita

    Mark's gone back to school Rita.
    Unlike the job he had when he first attacked me, his present job
    doesn't allow him to engage in on-line bullying so he's gota wait
    until he gets home. By then he's so engrossed in research looking for
    me and my print shops, he hasn't got time to play with you.

    Mark still thinks the noise he hears when he nods his head is just
    loose stuff from the last nutfest when he broke his false teeth. It's
    actually his brain matter frizzled up and rattling around... It's
    bothered him since he worked for that "Professional Wedding
    Photographer" he can't name for family reasons.

    I think the old Medium format Bronica he keeps raving about might have
    started it when the mirror up stops rotted and he pressed the shutter
    with his eye in the viewfinder. LOL.

    Cryptopix, Feb 11, 2008
  9. Cryptopix wrote:

    > Mark's gone back to school Rita.

    I'm sure his classmates are going to have a good time abusing his ass. The
    first time he tries to play his games they will split his ass wide open.

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Feb 11, 2008
  10. Rita Berkowitz

    Guest

    OT Re: SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

    Off topic.

    Reposted as Rita has the no-archive flag set, which she does when she
    thinks the post may embarrass her later (and of course not realising
    it only works on some reposting services).

    You'll note the way Rita descends to this level when people criticise
    her photography and question her skills, and she gets really upset and
    has run out of comebacks.

    On Feb 11, 8:29 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > From: "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2008(at)aol.com>
    > Newsgroups: aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
    > Subject: Re: SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...
    > Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 05:29:05 -0500

    > Cryptopix wrote:
    > > Mark's gone back to school Rita.

    > I'm sure his classmates are going to have a good time abusing his ass. The
    > first time he tries to play his games they will split his ass wide open.
    >
    > Rita

    , Feb 12, 2008
  11. Rita Berkowitz

    Doug Jewell Guest

    Cryptopix wrote:

    > Well there's an interesting thing when I run a trace on your IP
    > address... Another fucking cockroach waiting to be stomped on!

    Tracing IP addresses? Attempting to determine the location
    of a poster? Sounds like stalking to me.

    Doug Jewell, Feb 12, 2008
  12. Rita Berkowitz

    Anonymous Guest

    Doug Jewell wrote:

    > Cryptopix wrote:
    >
    > > Well there's an interesting thing when I run a trace on your IP
    > > address... Another fucking cockroach waiting to be stomped on!

    > Tracing IP addresses? Attempting to determine the location
    > of a poster? Sounds like stalking to me.

    Only because you're a clueless, subjugated penal colony dweller who
    couldn't do any of that if his pathetic existence depended on it.
    You're afraid of what you don't comprehend, and need to demonize it
    to make yourself feel almost male again. Meanwhile, every web site
    you visit traces your IP address and attempts to determine your
    location. If for no other reason than to generate log summaries
    with regional data. Every email you send or receive has probably
    been "traced and located" several times over as it passes from one
    smtp server to another. For that matter, even your ISP keeps track
    of where you are so they can mediate use of their resources by
    "locals", and "outsiders".

    But of course to a anti-genius like you someone reading an email
    header and typing 5 characters in a row a'la 'whois' is some form
    of inner Earth magic or something. There's be demons there Dougie,
    so beware.

    <laugh>

    Anonymous, Feb 12, 2008
  13. Rita Berkowitz

    Cryptopix Guest

    On Feb 13, 2:17 am, Anonymous <> wrote:
    > Doug Jewell wrote:
    > > Cryptopix wrote:

    > > > Well there's an interesting thing when I run a trace on your IP
    > > > address... Another fucking cockroach waiting to be stomped on!

    > > Tracing IP addresses? Attempting to determine the location
    > > of a poster? Sounds like stalking to me.

    > Only because you're a clueless, subjugated penal colony dweller who
    > couldn't do any of that if his pathetic existence depended on it.
    > You're afraid of what you don't comprehend, and need to demonize it
    > to make yourself feel almost male again. Meanwhile, every web site
    > you visit traces your IP address and attempts to determine your
    > location. If for no other reason than to generate log summaries
    > with regional data. Every email you send or receive has probably
    > been "traced and located" several times over as it passes from one
    > smtp server to another. For that matter, even your ISP keeps track
    > of where you are so they can mediate use of their resources by
    > "locals", and "outsiders".
    >
    > But of course to a anti-genius like you someone reading an email
    > header and typing 5 characters in a row a'la 'whois' is some form
    > of inner Earth magic or something. There's be demons there Dougie,
    > so beware.
    >
    > <laugh>

    Oh yeah... Another cretin too frightened to show their identity.
    What's up idiot? scared someone might discover the nasty bastard
    lurking in your shoes?

    From: Anonymous <>
    Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address
    above.
    It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
    Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
    remailer administrator at <>.
    Subject: Re: SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...
    Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:17:33 -0500 (EST)

    Cryptopix, Feb 12, 2008