Re: SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rita Berkowitz, Feb 6, 2008.

  1. Stuffed Crust wrote:

    > I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
    > Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
    > the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
    > than usual in taking down the signs.

    Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum impact.

    This one barks
    http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

    And this one whimpers from the pain of such piss poor imagery.
    http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Feb 6, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    Guest

    On Feb 7, 4:13 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Stuffed Crust wrote:
    > > I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
    > > Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
    > > the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
    > > than usual in taking down the signs.

    > Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum impact.
    >
    > This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg
    >
    > And this one whimpers from the pain of such piss poor imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg
    >
    > Rita

    And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

    Plonk.

    , Feb 6, 2008

  3. Rita Berkowitz

    PixelPix Guest

    On Feb 7, 6:34 am, wrote:
    > On Feb 7, 4:13 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Stuffed Crust wrote:
    > > > I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
    > > > Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
    > > > the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
    > > > than usual in taking down the signs.

    > > Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum impact.

    > > This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

    > > And this one whimpers from the pain of such piss poor imagery.http://www..marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

    > > Rita

    > And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.
    >
    > Plonk.

    Finally? ...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
    quite some time now. :)

    PixelPix, Feb 6, 2008
  4. PixelPix wrote:

    >>> Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum
    >>> impact.

    >>> This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

    >>> And this one whimpers from the pain of such piss poor
    >>> imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

    >>> Rita

    >> And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

    Just laughing my ass off at yet another wannabe poser and fool.

    >> Plonk.

    Right! Statistically speaking, the idiot that publicly announces a "PLONK"
    doesn't do it and never will because they have such a weak minded
    personality that they think they are going to miss something. You might not
    directly answer me, but I know you will directly see every one of my posts.

    > Finally? ...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
    > quite some time now. :)

    Glad to be of service! I love stimulating the idiots.

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Feb 6, 2008
  5. Rita Berkowitz

    PixelPix Guest

    On Feb 7, 7:22 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > >> And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

    > Just laughing my ass off at yet another wannabe poser and fool.
    >
    > >> Plonk.

    > Right!  Statistically speaking, the idiot that publicly announces a "PLONK"
    > doesn't do it and never will because they have such a weak minded
    > personality that they think they are going to miss something.  You might not
    > directly answer me, but I know you will directly see every one of my posts..
    >
    > > Finally?  ...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
    > > quite some time now.  :)

    > Glad to be of service!  I love stimulating the idiots.
    >
    > Rita

    I am happy that you are stimulated then.

    PixelPix, Feb 6, 2008
  6. Rita Berkowitz

    Cryptopix Guest

    On Feb 7, 6:34 am, wrote:
    > On Feb 7, 4:13 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Stuffed Crust wrote:
    > > > I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
    > > > Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
    > > > the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
    > > > than usual in taking down the signs.

    > > Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum impact.

    > > This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

    > > And this one whimpers from the pain of such piss poor imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

    > > Rita

    > And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.
    >
    > Plonk.

    Let's see if it works for me too.
    Mark Thomas talks a lot about how good he is and displays these piss
    poor images in contradiction.

    Does taht rate a plonk for me too?

    Cryptopix, Feb 6, 2008
  7. Rita Berkowitz

    Cryptopix Guest

    On Feb 7, 7:54 am, PixelPix <> wrote:

    > > Just laughing my ass off at yet another wannabe poser and fool.

    > > Right! Statistically speaking, the idiot that publicly announces a "PLONK"
    > > doesn't do it and never will because they have such a weak minded
    > > personality that they think they are going to miss something. You might not
    > > directly answer me, but I know you will directly see every one of my posts.

    > > > Finally? ...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
    > > > quite some time now. :)

    > > Glad to be of service! I love stimulating the idiots.

    > > Rita

    > I am happy that you are stimulated then.

    Only an idiot would not know you are one of them, PP.

    Cryptopix, Feb 6, 2008
  8. Rita Berkowitz

    Doug Jewell Guest

    Rita Berkowitz wrote:
    > PixelPix wrote:

    >> Finally? ...Rita has been a star in our "Spot the looney" game for
    >> quite some time now. :)

    > Glad to be of service! I love stimulating the idiots.

    You're a fan of masturbation then?

    Doug Jewell, Feb 6, 2008
  9. Cryptopix wrote:

    >> Plonk.

    > Let's see if it works for me too.
    > Mark Thomas talks a lot about how good he is and displays these piss
    > poor images in contradiction.

    Naw, you're not going to be so lucky. I know one thing, Mark really missed
    you. I don't know what type of dog shit you stepped in, but Mark was going
    insane without you. I tried to hold the fort while you were gone, but Mark
    doesn't like me as much as you. He's pouting because he's finally realizing
    his images really do suck.

    > Does taht rate a plonk for me too?

    We should be so lucky that he would plonk both of us.

    BTW> I don't know if you were keeping track of things, but your boy "Helen"
    dropped a dime on himself. Bret tried licking his wounds but crawled off in
    shame.

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Feb 6, 2008

    From: ".." <>
    Newsgroups: aus.photo
    Subject: Stepping out a panorama (the method that can't be done!)
    Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 01:02:52 GMT

    <snipped the usualy bullshit rant>

    That's it for me. I'm done with the fools who think just because they have a
    digicam they have a clue!

    Not see ya later but absolutely good bye! My new year resolution? Avoid the
    idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and who want's to live in
    the sewer?

    Douglas

    --
    God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

    Atheist Chaplain, Feb 7, 2008

    From: ".." <>
    Newsgroups: aus.photo

    Atheist Chaplain, Feb 7, 2008
  12. Rita Berkowitz

    Cryptopix Guest

    On Feb 7, 8:10 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Cryptopix wrote:
    > >> Plonk.

    > > Let's see if it works for me too.
    > > Mark Thomas talks a lot about how good he is and displays these piss
    > > poor images in contradiction.

    > Naw, you're not going to be so lucky. I know one thing, Mark really missed
    > you. I don't know what type of dog shit you stepped in, but Mark was going
    > insane without you. I tried to hold the fort while you were gone, but Mark
    > doesn't like me as much as you. He's pouting because he's finally realizing
    > his images really do suck.
    >
    > > Does taht rate a plonk for me too?

    > We should be so lucky that he would plonk both of us.
    >
    > BTW> I don't know if you were keeping track of things, but your boy "Helen"
    > dropped a dime on himself. Bret tried licking his wounds but crawled off in
    > shame.
    >
    > Rita

    Naw...
    Keeping track of the sheep is a long way from my mind. This time of
    year is major busy for me. Has been for many years and probably will
    be for many more.
    I just found a few minuted while checking Gmail and figured I'd drop
    in... Same shit, different day, by the looks of it!

    Hey that flash rig sure looks inviting. I've been using a LED array
    glued on a home made ring I put together out of a lens hood. Runs off
    a Gel Cell. Not as much light as flash, not quite the right colour but
    for my stamps, it's plenty good enough.

    Take care,
    The big one from Chattanooga looks like he's got a crush on you now
    his cyber slut antics have been exposed.
    LOL... ROTFL at that one.

    Cryptopix, Feb 7, 2008
  13. Rita Berkowitz

    Cryptopix Guest

    On Feb 7, 12:07 pm, "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote:

    > That's it for me. I'm done with the fools who think just because they have a
    > digicam they have a clue!
    >
    > Not see ya later but absolutely good bye! My new year resolution? Avoid the
    > idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and who want's to live in
    > the sewer?
    >
    > Douglas
    >
    > --
    > God made me an atheist and an idiot. Who are you to question his wisdom?

    Yep... Just about says it all.

    Cryptopix, Feb 7, 2008
  14. Rita Berkowitz

    Guest

    On Feb 7, 7:57 am, Cryptopix <> wrote:
    > Let's see if it works for me too.
    > Does taht rate a plonk for me too?

    Durnk at the kyebroad agian Dugloas?

    NO plonk for you Douglas - you're way too much fun to demolish. And
    lots of folk, including me, are waiting for you to return to that
    embarrassing 'stepped panorama' thread.. You seem to do nothing these
    days but tell lies and post bullshit, vanish from threads and pull
    pages. same old Douglas MacDonald.

    And how come 'Rita' didn't come to your aid in defending your efforts?

    Yes, I'll always be here to out the morons. So my plonk above was in
    regard to 'her' posts on this topic. 'She' didn't have the GUTS to
    offer actual criticism - that shows 'her' form, and 'she' may flounder
    on as 'she' wishes without further comment from me (grin). 'She' may
    continue trying to drum up support as she sees fit...

    But I see the only one she seems to have got is you, Dougie.
    It's fascinating that she thinks I am worth a new thread (via
    incompetent cross-posting) by the way.

    So tell us, Mr Magoo, when are you going to answer the fact that you
    shot your now-pulled 'stepped pano' images from the identical spot,
    and therefore that you LIED again? I've got those pulled pages saved
    for your legal team, or anyone else who asks - I've already had to
    send out several copies to folk who were puzzled after reading that
    thread. Just call me www.archive.org. Always happy to supply full
    information about Doug's fine efforts. I trust that's ok with you? I
    mean, you posted the images and made the claims, so surely you are
    backing them all the way.. (O:

    And have you noticed that ever since I tagged your Graham Hunt effort,
    your credibility has dropped steadily, until it is now in the negative
    figures? I get no joy out of watching your decline, of course... (O:

    But it's good to see you and Rita sticking up for each other. Lately
    you have both received the same level of critical acclaim for your
    posts. Carry on!

    , Feb 7, 2008
  15. "Cryptopix" <> wrote in message
    > On Feb 7, 12:07 pm, "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> That's it for me. I'm done with the fools who think just because they
    >> have a
    >> digicam they have a clue!
    >>
    >> Not see ya later but absolutely good bye! My new year resolution? Avoid
    >> the
    >> idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and who want's to live
    >> in
    >> the sewer?
    >>
    >> Douglas
    >>
    >> --
    >> God made me an atheist and a thorn in Douggies side. Who are you to
    >> question his wisdom?

    > Yep... Just about says it all.

    well In your eyes I may be an idiot, but to everyone else, your showing us
    all that you have such a low measure of integrity that you cannot even keep
    a simple promise for a week.
    I guess that makes your opinions pretty much worthless, much like you.
    For someone who professes to be a successful businessman you have a very low
    level of integrity and respect.

    --
    God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

    Atheist Chaplain, Feb 7, 2008