Re: SHARING AN EXTERNAL USB 2.0 DRIVE

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by demoalt, Feb 9, 2005.

  1. demoalt

    demoalt Guest

    It seems it is not due to a network problem but probably due to your
    antivirus program or another which might have modify a registry entry.

    Complete analysis, details and solution at the following address:
    http://dly.free.fr/site/ecrire/articles.php3?id_article=34

    --
    demoalt

    demoalt, Feb 9, 2005