Re: Sharing a Locally, Cable Connected Printer With A Wireless Computer...

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by «BONEHEAD>>, Jan 30, 2005.

  1. «BONEHEAD>>

    «BONEHEAD>> Guest

    "smackedass" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Am considering sharing a locally, cable-connected printer with a

    wirelessly
    > connected computer over the wireless LAN.
    >
    > The computer that has the connected printer to be shared is also connected
    > wirelessly to the LAN, but is connected to the printer by USB.
    >
    > Does this usually work well? Is it reliable? In theory, it should work

    as
    > well as anything else, but...
    >
    > Has anyone done this? Any thoughts?
    >
    > I know how to do this, but am wondering if it's going to be worth my
    > aggravations and efforts.
    >
    > Thanks, in advance.

    It's just a matter of print sharing, as far as the printer is concerned
    you could be on the moon, as long as you can connect.

    --
    <B0N3H3@D>
    «BONEHEAD>>, Jan 30, 2005