Re: Shared folder on W2000

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Zenner, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Zenner

    Zenner Guest

    It would appear that your colleges did not include "everyone" in the ACL for
    their share. They probably limited access to users that were specifically
    add. Your shares most likely have no restrictions (still list "everyone".
    You or they can look in the properties tab to see/modify access.

    Personally, I would be peeved, if I shared my files and they didn't...unless
    you are just the low man on the totem pole and haven't proven yourself yet.

    Zenner, Jul 17, 2003