Re: Shannon

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lionel, Dec 22, 2003.

  1. Lionel

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that "Betty Swallocks"
    <bettytrailertrash&> stated that:

    >maybe you should wipe your boots before walking all over your paper
    >background & leaving boot prints ??

    Ouch - you're not kidding.

    And I really feel sorry for poor Andrea. If I put a shot that
    unflattering of my girlfriend up on my website, I'd wake up one morning
    to find my balls nailed to the nearest tree.

    Lionel, Dec 22, 2003

  2. maybe you should wipe your boots before walking all over your paper

    Betty Swallocks, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Lionel

    Mxsmanic Guest

    Lionel writes:

    > And I really feel sorry for poor Andrea. If I put a shot that
    > unflattering of my girlfriend up on my website, I'd wake up one morning
    > to find my balls nailed to the nearest tree.

    How can you be sure that the photo was unflattering?

    Mxsmanic, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Lionel

    Lionel Guest

    Kibo informs me that Mxsmanic <> stated that:

    >Lionel writes:
    >
    >> And I really feel sorry for poor Andrea. If I put a shot that
    >> unflattering of my girlfriend up on my website, I'd wake up one morning
    >> to find my balls nailed to the nearest tree.

    >How can you be sure that the photo was unflattering?

    Damn, I hadn't thought of that. I certainly /hope/ it is, if only for
    Andrea's sake. ;)

    Lionel, Dec 22, 2003
  5. Lionel

    George Kerby Guest

    On 12/22/03 3:17 AM, in article bs6cju$uhn$, "Betty
    Swallocks" <bettytrailertrash&> wrote:

    > maybe you should wipe your boots before walking all over your paper
    > background & leaving boot prints ??

    LOL!
    Can anyone sing along with ZZ Top's "Pearl Necklace"???

    George Kerby, Dec 22, 2003
  6. --

    "Betty Swallocks" <bettytrailertrash&> wrote in message
    > maybe you should wipe your boots before walking all over your paper
    > background & leaving boot prints ??

    Maybe he SHOULD have applied a little more PS post processing...

    Journalist
    Journalist-North, Dec 22, 2003