Re: Shame on Mozilla

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Rom, Aug 21, 2008.

  1. Rom

    Rom Guest

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:20:22 -0500, wrote:

    > I'm very disappointed with Mozilla. I have been using Firefox for
    > many years. I run Windows98se and have no intention of upgrading to
    > any of the bloated garbage operating systems put out by Microsoft
    > since Win98. I thought Mozilla wanted everyone to use their software,
    > only to find out that Firefox 3 will no longer run on Win98. Worse
    > yet, I understand Mozilla will no longer support Firefox 2 in a few
    > months. I guess that means I will be forced to either use the horrid
    > Internet Explorer, or Opera which I am not fond of.

    Luddites could force themselves to use, say, SeaMonkey or K-Meleon on
    their EOL'd, dead OS.

    <http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/ReleaseNotes15#requirements>
    <http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey1.1.11/installation#win>

    > What really irks
    > me is that Mozilla is supporting Linux and Mac.

    Not older versions.

    > It looks to me like Mozilla has sold out to Microsoft.

    There's more to support Mozilla selling out to Google.

    --
    Rom

    Rom, Aug 21, 2008

  2. Rom wrote:

    > Luddites could force themselves to use, say, SeaMonkey or K-Meleon on
    > their EOL'd, dead OS.
    >
    > <http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/ReleaseNotes15#requirements>
    > <http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/seamonkey1.1.11/installation#win>

    SeaMonkey 2 will not run on anything less than win2000

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 21, 2008