    regards,
    Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com

    BandHPhoto, Aug 11, 2003

  2. BandHPhoto wrote:

    > <Of course there is a law for this...>
    >
    > Well, that's good enough for me. No need to cite the state or Federal law or
    > post URLs. <Of course> does it. :)

    Just as it does with the OBVIOUS law that you can't go around killing people,
    right?

    Just because you are too retarded to know the obvious laws, doesn't mean the
    rest of us have to look up everyday if it is still illegal to go and kill
    someone or not take back defective merchandise.

    Jon Wordsworth, Aug 11, 2003

  3. BandHPhoto

    Mark M Guest

    "Jon Wordsworth" <> wrote in message
    > BandHPhoto wrote:
    >
    > > <Of course there is a law for this...>
    > >
    > > Well, that's good enough for me. No need to cite the state or Federal

    law or
    > > post URLs. <Of course> does it. :)

    > Just as it does with the OBVIOUS law that you can't go around killing

    people,
    > right?
    >

    > Just because you are too retarded to know the obvious laws, doesn't mean

    the
    > rest of us have to look up everyday if it is still illegal to go and kill
    > someone or not take back defective merchandise.

    Noted...and kill-filed.
    Good day.

    Mark M, Aug 11, 2003
  4. BandHPhoto

    Tom Thackrey Guest

    On 11-Aug-2003, Jon Wordsworth <> wrote:

    > BandHPhoto wrote:
    >
    > > <Of course there is a law for this...>
    > >
    > > Well, that's good enough for me. No need to cite the state or Federal
    > > law or
    > > post URLs. <Of course> does it. :)

    > Just as it does with the OBVIOUS law that you can't go around killing
    > people,
    > right?

    There are no obvious laws, that's why they are written down. For example,
    there are situations where killing people is legal. Even legal actions that
    break new legal ground end up written as case law.

    > Just because you are too retarded to know the obvious laws, doesn't mean
    > the
    > rest of us have to look up everyday if it is still illegal to go and kill
    > someone or not take back defective merchandise.

    How old are you 12? It may interest you to know that calling Henry retarded
    does not further your case. I suspect he knows far more about the UCC than
    you do and certainly more about specific laws regarding NYC retail
    operations.

    You've dug yourself a hole. You cited a law that doesn't exist and after
    massive Internet searching you can't find a reference for it. Instead of
    admitting defeat you resort to childish name calling and a futile attempt to
    intimidate others with your "it is so" response.

    --
    Tom Thackrey
    www.creative-light.com

    Tom Thackrey, Aug 11, 2003
  5. BandHPhoto

    Tom Scales Guest

    Obvious Laws?

    Give me a break. You're a lawyer, right?

    Yeah, right.

    Cite a REAL law. You keep spouting off this BS. YOU do a google search.

    We'll all chip in $1 if you can find a law that applies here.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Aug 12, 2003
  6. BandHPhoto

    ajacobs2 Guest

    Sounds like we need Judge Dredd to settle this..........

    ajacobs2, Aug 12, 2003
  7. BandHPhoto

    ROTFLMA Guest

    On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 22:19:46 GMT, Jon Wordsworth
    <> wrote:

    >BandHPhoto wrote:
    >
    >> <Of course there is a law for this...>
    >>
    >> Well, that's good enough for me. No need to cite the state or Federal law or
    >> post URLs. <Of course> does it. :)

    >Just as it does with the OBVIOUS law that you can't go around killing people,
    >right?
    >

    >Just because you are too retarded to know the obvious laws, doesn't mean the
    >rest of us have to look up everyday if it is still illegal to go and kill
    >someone or not take back defective merchandise.

    Which do you respond to Dumb or Dumber?

    ROTFLMA, Aug 12, 2003
  8. BandHPhoto

    John O. Guest

    > Noted...and kill-filed.
    > Good day.

    Don't killfile him. He is so stupid it is funny! He's good for a laugh!

    --
    John O.
    There is no slack in light attack.

    John O., Aug 12, 2003
  9. BandHPhoto

    BandHPhoto Guest

    <How old are you 12? It may interest you to know that calling Henry retarded
    does not further your case. I suspect he knows far more about the UCC than you
    do and certainly more about specific laws regarding NYC retail
    operations.>

    ROFL I also know a thing or two about libel and slander. :)
    Retarded eh? HA!
    - --

    regards,
    Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video