Re: setting up outlook express, keep getting error message

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Doom, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. Doom

    Doom Guest

    "Debbie" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, I am trying to set up outlook express with the directions I printed

    from AOL. I keep getting an error message that says: "the host smtp could
    not be found. Please verify you have entered the server correctly, etc....
    I tried to set up several times actually and have just gotten it right; I
    know this b/c I sent and retrieved some mail so it seems to be working. I
    think the error message comes b/c of the errors in the other 3 times I set
    up. How can I remove those accounts and quit getting the error message?
    Thanks!
    > --
    > Debbie

    I don't know if you will get an answer here. I would try the Internet
    Explorer news group. Outlook express is a component of Internet Explorer.

    Doom, Jul 27, 2004