Re: Setting up keeping mail on server for x days

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by What's in a Name?, Nov 15, 2008.

  1. lid aka john zeiss
    in<gfkkj4$5jn$> on 11/14/2008 after much
    thought,came up with this jewel::

    > If you want to set up keeping mail (for say 20 days or so) with the
    > Server, in Outlook Express; then does this have to be set up in OE on
    > *every computer* wanting to access this email address?

    yes

    > Or is setting it up on 'one' computer enough?

    no

    max
    --
    My Pages
    Virus Removal http://max.shplink.com/removal.html
    What's in a Name?, Nov 15, 2008

  2. What's in a Name?

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:30:22 +0000 (UTC), "What's in a Name?"
    <> wrote:

    >> If you want to set up keeping mail (for say 20 days or so) with the
    >> Server, in Outlook Express; then does this have to be set up in OE on
    >> *every computer* wanting to access this email address?

    >yes
    >
    >> Or is setting it up on 'one' computer enough?

    >no

    Wrong.
    Wrong.
    Wrong.