    Curt

    Windows Support Center
    http://aumha.org/

    Curt Christianson, Mar 23, 2007

  2. Curt Christianson

    Dave Guest

    "Curt Christianson" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I searched previous posts here, but no luck.
    >
    > Some days when I turn on the computer for the first time, I get the
    > balloon message saying my wireless connection has limited or no
    > connectivity. If I go to the wireless router in another room and un-plug
    > it for 30 seconds and plug it back in, all is well.
    >
    > Any ideas why this happens. It is an entry level component. D-Link
    > WBR-2310.
    > WPA2/PSK.
    > --
    > HTH,
    > Curt
    >
    > Windows Support Center
    > http://aumha.org/

    the router is either sick or can't handle your demand. for now you have
    found the solution, reboot the router regularly. or you could splurge and
    buy a new one that doesn't have that problem.

    Dave, Mar 23, 2007

  3. Hi
    Check the Router SSID setting and make sure it is On.
    Otherwise call the Router's support service.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 23, 2007
  4. Thank you for the replies Gentlemen!

    --