Re: Set boot disc to be DW CD - now cannot boot back to HDD

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by D.M. Procida, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. D.M. Procida

    D.M. Procida Guest

    John DoH <> wrote:

    > Another moronic fuckwit who doesn't appear to have heard of Google...
    >
    > Google pathologically lazy fuckwits pathologically lazy fuckwitted dickwad
    > cannot be arsed to STFW your arse Moron fuckwitted utter fuckwit
    > dog-fucking scrotum licker **** off moron lazy fuckwit! STFW We don't wipe
    > arses.

    So, someone dumped you, did she? Feeling a bit humiliated?

    Guess what? She's using the Internet to get help for a computer problem.
    You are so obsessed with her that you have to go searching for her.
    Where she goes, you follow. She doesn't need you, but you need her. You
    barely exist.

    Daniele
    D.M. Procida, Apr 3, 2006

  2. D.M. Procida

    zoara Guest

    John DoH <> wrote:

    > Have a Moron of the Month Award...

    That's already been awarded.

    -z-

    --
    Highly susceptible to memetic reprogramming
    zoara, Apr 4, 2006

  3. D.M. Procida

    John DoH Guest

    In article <>,
    Margolotta <> wrote:

    > I've just checked my kill-file. I have this moron plonked 25 times (this will
    > be the 26th) and I'm sure I'll need to plonk it again tomorrow...

    You lying little toad.

    > Cheers, Daniele, it's appreciated.

    It must be so pleasing that you have found a friend who understands you
    at last.
    John DoH, Apr 4, 2006
  4. D.M. Procida

    John DoH Guest

    In article <1hd8wwc.7zrna7i88ul3N%>,
    (zoara) wrote:

    > John DoH <> wrote:
    >
    > > Have a Moron of the Month Award...

    > That's already been awarded.
    >
    > -z-

    You must be so proud to have achieved it all on your own, but then going
    on the number of Macs you have royally screwed, yours must be
    automatically renewed each month.
    John DoH, Apr 4, 2006
  5. D.M. Procida

    zoara Guest

    On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:38:57 +0100, John DoH wrote:

    > In article <1hd8wwc.7zrna7i88ul3N%>,
    > (zoara) wrote:
    >
    >> John DoH <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Have a Moron of the Month Award...

    >> That's already been awarded.

    > You must be so proud to have achieved it all on your own,

    Talk about sophisticated put-downs.

    -z-
    zoara, Apr 5, 2006