    is there any way to speed up IE? or to uninstall SP2? I defrag. the H.D. but
    no change.
    My OS Wnd.XP Pro. Pent.4 1.6 ghz. with 384 Ram.
    Fred J, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Fred J

    Thor Guest

    IE shouldn't have slowed down any. If yours did, then something probably
    went awry in the update. Try uninstalling, then reinstalling SP2.

    Thor, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Fred J

    JD Guest

    Fred J wrote:

    > I installed SP2 on my computer and since then my Internet Explorer (6.0.29)
    > slowed down
    > very very much but Netscape(7.2) as before works very fast, I prefer IE and
    > would like to use it,
    > is there any way to speed up IE? or to uninstall SP2? I defrag. the H.D. but
    > no change.
    > My OS Wnd.XP Pro. Pent.4 1.6 ghz. with 384 Ram.

    Stick with Netscape or switch to Mozilla or firefox it will save you
    allot of haste in the long run.
    JD, Oct 27, 2004
  4. "JD" <x@x> wrote in message news:417fd356$0$27548$...
    > Fred J wrote:
    >
    >> I installed SP2 on my computer and since then my Internet Explorer
    >> (6.0.29) slowed down
    >> very very much but Netscape(7.2) as before works very fast, I prefer IE
    >> and would like to use it,
    >> is there any way to speed up IE? or to uninstall SP2? I defrag. the H.D.
    >> but no change.
    >> My OS Wnd.XP Pro. Pent.4 1.6 ghz. with 384 Ram.

    > Stick with Netscape or switch to Mozilla or firefox it will save you allot
    > of haste in the long run.

    Since he prefers IE after using Netscape it would be better to fix the IE
    problem than scap it. I also prefer IE. ;p :)
    The Ancient One, Oct 28, 2004