Re: Service Company Folded

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Dogsiehxnihtgewg (it is Welsh), Jan 22, 2011.

  1. On 20 Jan, 21:49, Suzie Wong <> wrote:
    > Any one know about Next Electronics  closing its doors.

    TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS

    Even over the deep heat I can still smell a shit faced pervert Gweggy
    darling :)
    Dogsiehxnihtgewg (it is Welsh), Jan 22, 2011

  2. Dogsiehxnihtgewg (it is Welsh)

    Gordon Guest

    On 2011-01-22, Dogsiehxnihtgewg (it is Welsh) <> wrote:
    > On 20 Jan, 21:49, Suzie Wong <> wrote:
    >> Any one know about Next Electronics  closing its doors.

    > TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    > MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    > TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    > MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    > TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    > MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    > TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    > MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    > TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    > MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    > TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    > MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    >
    > Even over the deep heat I can still smell a shit faced pervert Gweggy
    > darling :)

    BABYMASH is that you? Or is your caps lock stuck
    Gordon, Jan 23, 2011

  3. Dogsiehxnihtgewg (it is Welsh)

    Mgr. Scooter Guest

    On , , 23 Jan 2011 04:00:40 GMT, Re: Service Company Folded, Gordon
    <> wrote:

    >On 2011-01-22, Dogsiehxnihtgewg (it is Welsh) <> wrote:
    >> On 20 Jan, 21:49, Suzie Wong <> wrote:
    >>> Any one know about Next Electronics  closing its doors.

    >> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    >> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    >> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    >> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    >> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    >> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    >> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    >> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    >> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    >> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    >> TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS TAKE YOUR
    >> MEDS TAKE YOUR MEDS
    >>
    >> Even over the deep heat I can still smell a shit faced pervert Gweggy
    >> darling :)

    >BABYMASH is that you? Or is your caps lock stuck

    Unfortunately it is my stalker. (Janet Elizabeth Chapman)
    She reared her ugly head a few months ago and in her delusory state thinks her
    posts make sense. She gives "advice" she would be well suited to follow herself
    before offering it to others.
    I ignore her directly, though I see her posts when someone else quotes them.

    to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
    Anatole France.
    Mgr. Scooter, Jan 23, 2011