    Tmack Guest

    If you have some expereince, you may want to look at the ExamCram
    series. Very direct and straight ot the point material.
    Tmack, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Tmack

    JohnO Guest

    > If you have some expereince, you may want to look at the ExamCram
    > series. Very direct and straight ot the point material.

    Do they have anything for the new exam?

    -John O
    JohnO, Aug 12, 2005

  3. JohnO wrote:
    >>If you have some expereince, you may want to look at the ExamCram
    >>series. Very direct and straight ot the point material.

    > Do they have anything for the new exam?

    Checking at Bookpool (www.bookpool.com) the Exam Cram book is due in
    September. The Sybex book (www.sybex.xom) is still the old book. I guess
    they have one in the works but it mustn't be ready just yet.

    The new exam code is SK0-002. Make sure whatever book/study guide you
    get is for *that* exam.

    The old exam was mostly common sense stuff. From what I hear via the
    grapevine about the new exam, it's still mostly the same. Know how stuff
    is *supposed* to work, what the recommended "best practices" are and the
    answer to the question becomes pretty obvious.

    Good luck!

    John
    --
    John P. Dearing
    A+, Network+, Server+
    John P. Dearing, Aug 12, 2005
  4. Tmack

    Guest

    I used Sybex for the MCDST, didn't think it was that great. I had to
    find supplemental material for the exam. Wouldn't recommend it.
    , Aug 12, 2005