Re: server error

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 26, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Dave Lear <> wrote:
    > "woodstockii" wrote in message news:
    >
    >> I keep getting server response 5.7.1 this system isn't confired to
    >> relay email

    > You can normally only send email through the SMTP server of the ISP
    > you're using to connect to the internet. If you try using ISP2's SMTP
    > server whilst connected through ISP1 then ISP2's server will tell you
    > to get lost.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! You tardfucked piece of shit. What if his ISP requires
    him to use only the mail address(es) associated with his account? You
    fucking idiotic cuntwart. Well, snotfuck?

    Wizard, Mar 26, 2005

  2. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Dave Lear <> wrote:

    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! You tardfucked piece of shit. What
    >> if his ISP requires him to use only the mail address(es)
    >> associated with his account? You fucking idiotic cuntwart.
    >> Well, snotfuck?

    > As the Original Poster didn't give a lot of information to go on

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA! Rest of fucking bullshit snipped, unread.

    Wizard, Mar 26, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Dave Lear <> wrote:
    > "Wizard" wrote in message
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA! Rest of fucking bullshit snipped, unread.

    > Re-introducing the cross-posts to...

    No fucking shit, Sherlock?

    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > alt.computer