Re: Seneca Agrees: He's a 'Holocuast Denier'

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by .Seneca#, Feb 29, 2004.

  1. .Seneca#

    .Seneca# Guest

    "Seneca" <> writes:

    > "1SenecaH" <> wrote in message
    >> "Seneca" <> writes:
    >>
    >> > "bSenecaL" <> wrote in message

    > <snip snop>
    >
    > Where's that "Irving's Chaapaquiddick [sic] joke" of yours, Daafer?
    >
    > Are you a Dutch duck, by the way?
    >
    > But never mind. "Irving's Chaapaquiddick [sic] joke" first, the other stuff
    > later.

    Here are several topics Neil Harrington is currently avoiding with
    these childish evasions.

    1. That Neil has identified himself as a "holocaust denier"
    according to the definition of that term given in the Irving
    vs. Lipstadt trial. He gave his precis of his views, I pointed
    out that his precis accorded very nicely with Evans' definition
    and he agreed.

    Here is Neil Harrington's precis of his views on the Holocaust.

    <quote>
    I do not believe gas chambers were used as claimed by the
    Holocaustniks and I do not believe there was any concerted plan
    to "exterminate" the Jews, or that anything like six million of
    them died as a result of any German action. I do believe that a
    large number of them, perhaps as many as two or three hundred
    thousand total, died in concentration camps--mostly from
    disease.
    </quote>

    Here's the definition given the term by Evan's at the Irving
    vs. Lipstadt trial. See
    http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/i/irving-david/judgment-08-01.html

    <quote>

    8.4 In the opinion of Evans, the views expressed by Holocaust
    deniers include the following:

    that Jews were not killed in gas chambers or at least not on any
    significant scale;

    that the Nazis had no policy and made no systematic attempt to
    exterminate European Jewry and that such deaths as did occur
    were the consequence of individual excesses unauthorised at
    senior level;

    that the number of Jews murdered did not run into millions and
    that the true death toll was far lower;

    that the Holocaust is largely or entirely a myth invented during
    the war by Allied propagandists and sustained after the war by
    Jews in order to obtain financial support for the newly-created
    state of Israel.
    </quote>

    When I pointed out that this definition is very good synopsis of
    Neil Harrington's views, he responded "It is indeed."

    2. I posted EG report 101, which reports the murder of more than
    33,000 Jewish men, women and children at Babi Yar outside Kiev. I
    asked him to tell us how this report doesn't provide evidence
    that the Nazi regime had a genocidal policy, which is, after all,
    one of the points Seneca, aka Neil Harrington, continues to
    deny. He has yet to deal with the clear implications this and
    other EG reports has for his holocaust denial.

    It's clear that Neil Harrington is miffed because I discovered the
    truth about his flurry of nym changes in Sep 26, 2002. At about
    23:44 GMT on that day (see http://tinyurl.com/2mmlp) he posted under
    his real name, Neil Harrington. He then had to 'cover his tracks' by
    posting under multiple nyms in a very short time in the attempt to
    hide the 'wheat' among the 'chaff.' The fact that he did so only
    hours after he pompously announced (see http://tinyurl.com/3y6g2)
    that he 'never "reappears under a new name."' only makes the
    situation all the more ironic.

    whd
    --
    I never "reappear under a new name" in any case.
    Seneca, on Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:13:40 GMT <http://tinyurl.com/3y6g2>

    Starting at Thu, 26 Sep 2002 23:44:52 GMT, Seneca broke this promise
    more than 24 times over the course of 3 days.

    Here's a list of Seneca's nyms by which he proves himself a liar.

    NJH, Fred Thompson, Joe Broadbent, Walter Shacht, Philip Morris III
    Isadore Blum, Malomar Sarabanjazian, Dr. Heimlich, Henry Morgenthau
    Wayne Ferucci, Paul Magnano, Stanley Jorsz, Gerald Cosby John Kent,
    Ian MacGregor, Wallace Weldon, William Troy, Albert J. Gladwin David
    Jacobosky, Alan Mahoney, Henry Golembeski and, in the first post of
    that flurry, a post under his *real* name, Neil Harrington.
    .Seneca#, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Alan Browne <> writes:

    > .Seneca# wrote:
    >

    > Yeah, whatever. Please don't cross post to the photo groups.

    Okay. However, I'm interested: aren't you interested that one of
    your regular posters is a Holocaust denier?

    whd
    --
    "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them
    pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened."

    -Winston Chuchill-
    William Daffer, Mar 1, 2004

  3. .Seneca#

    Annika1980 Guest

    >From: William Daffer

    >> Yeah, whatever. Please don't cross post to the photo groups.

    > Okay. However, I'm interested: aren't you interested that one of
    > your regular posters is a Holocaust denier?

    I deny that discussion of the Holocaust should be held here in the photo
    newsgroups.
    Annika1980, Mar 1, 2004
  4. .Seneca#

    Guest

    (Annika1980) wrote:

    > >From: William Daffer

    > >> Yeah, whatever. Please don't cross post to the photo groups.

    > > Okay. However, I'm interested: aren't you interested that one of
    > > your regular posters is a Holocaust denier?
    > >

    > I deny that discussion of the Holocaust should be held here in the photo
    > newsgroups.

    I deny your denying the right to discuss the denial of the Holocaust
    , Mar 1, 2004
  5. (Annika1980) writes:

    >>From: William Daffer

    >>> Yeah, whatever. Please don't cross post to the photo groups.

    >> Okay. However, I'm interested: aren't you interested that one of
    >> your regular posters is a Holocaust denier?
    >>

    > I deny that discussion of the Holocaust should be held here in the photo
    > newsgroups.

    Well, that actually wasn't the question. But no matter.

    How about this? What do you think of someone who purposefully and
    multiply *unset* follow-ups so that posts about the Holocaust went
    to inappropriate groups?

    whd
    --
    HAND, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and
    commonly thrust into somebody's pocket.
    William Daffer, Mar 1, 2004