Re: Sending multiple email photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Stewy, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Stewy

    Stewy Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > A couple weeks ago I bought a Sony Mavica FD 100.
    > How do I send multiple photos in an email?

    Simply lasso more than one image in the folder. With a Mac you have to press
    Command and click the mouse. If the photos you want to send are in more than
    one folder, copy the ones you want into a single (deletable) folder for
    easier handling.
    Remember, most ISPs limit emails to 10mb. The mail program itself will grab
    1-2mb so 8mb is the upper limit. Using a compression program like Stuffit or
    WinZip may help a bit, but not much.
    Stewy, Jul 10, 2003