Re: Self-training good idea?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mark Smith, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Mark Smith

    Mark Smith Guest

    I have worked for a couple of companies which do not rate MCSE's who have
    been on boot camps.

    Personally have been lucky, the current company I work for have supplied
    all the books (I do own all the core ones anyway), and pay for the exams.

    Mark

    Mark Smith, Jul 22, 2003