Re: Self Paced Training

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Pedro Simoes

    Pedro Simoes Guest

    Hi!

    I'm afraid that it won't be enough. I bought that training kit too, and
    wish I could return it and get my money back. You should try the books
    by
    Amit Kalani (Que publishing).

    Hope it helps

    "training12" <> escribió en el
    mensaje
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have just bought the book:
    >
    > MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft .NET Core Requirements,

    Exams
    > 70-305/70-315, 70-306/70-316, 70-310/70-320, and 70-300
    >
    > Can anyone tell me if this is enough to pass Exam 70-315: Developing

    and
    > Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual C#T .NET and

    Microsoft

    Pedro Simoes, Nov 24, 2005