Re: Selective Selection!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    I don't use Word, so I can't help you directly, but
    UltraEdit has the ability to select by columns. You
    would have to copy/paste the text (or export it as
    a text file) into UltraEdit.
    http://www.ultraedit.com

    On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:46:55 +0100, in
    <6PfUa.969$>