Re: Seize BP's Assets!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Jul 8, 2010.

  1. *As* *if* Obama is going to seize his adopted mama's assets... Geezus...

    Now, the peeples of New Orleans want BP to pay for their psychomeds...

    http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2010/07/01-4

    Sign *THAT* petition, all you peeples who want to budget more of
    your food stamps for cigarettes, booze, and the crack.

    HTH.

    PS : I'm startin' to think we'd be better of with that erratic old
    geezer McCain... at least we could motorbuhbuhbuhboat Sarah Palin's
    boobies on the big screen TV instead of listening to Joe Biden say
    something else extremely st00pid...

    Sign *that* petition?

    HTH. [Or not so much.]

    --