    You have to become a member in order to view message. Its free to
    become a member, and view/post on the message boards. Its great
    support and the people really know what they are talking about.

    USEnterprise, Aug 23, 2003

  2. USEnterprise

    rml704

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    VOIP Discussion

    Feel free to stop by VOIP Discussion ;

    Thought there was a need for this kind of thing out there when I was looking for a board like this and couldn't find one ..
    rml704, Jul 3, 2006

  3. USEnterprise

    webmerlion

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Voip Sip Sdk Toolkit Home

    VoIP SIP SDK is a softphone sdk solution to quickly build voip softphone to dial and receive phone calls or add voip chat features in your software application. details voipsipsdk.com
    webmerlion, Jun 7, 2009
  4. USEnterprise

    adnan11

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Voip Forums

    Hi Guys! How are you all ? I am adnan from Memphis. I must
    say that this is a good forum for VOIP discussion .

    During my search for for VOIP and call termination forums i found lots of forums like www .voiptm. com/vforums which is a good forum for finding Buyers/Sellers for our desired destination.

    I think i have shared the beneficial information for all of you if it is true
    then please write few lines in reply.Thanks
    adnan11, Jul 21, 2009
  5. USEnterprise

    nahidrmn

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Voip SIP SDK

    C# SIP SDK provides a powerful and highly versatile solution to add quickly SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based dial and receive phone calls features in your software applications and websites. If you hard-code the SIP account settings in your webpage then any user can easily view those settings by viewing the source of that webpage. To prevent such situation, SIP SDK allows you to encrypt the hard-coded/static SIP account settings and then use them in your webpages. For more details, please see Encrypt SIP account settings in the documentation section.
    For more information go to ipphonesdk.com.
    nahidrmn, Oct 20, 2010
  6. USEnterprise

    shriparna

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    SIP enabled telephony applications

    If you are looking to create Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) enabled telephony applications where you can dial as well as receive phone calls and as well as if you want to include Interactive Voice Response and Callback Systems to your application then you can try voipcore.com
    Also, using this s/w, you can convert existing telephony applications into other SIP supported products.
    shriparna, Oct 29, 2010