Re: Seeking advice on backing up HD

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Robert Baer wrote:
    > Donald Gray wrote:

    >> What backup sofware is recommended?

    > I use DriveCopy or Ghost,

    > I do not recommend any so-called "backup" software, for any reason.
    > Be direct, and save a lot of greif in the long run.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Fucking hell, eh. PMSL *WHEEZE* *CHOKE* *COUGH*
    *GURGLE* *SPLUTTER*

    Wizard, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Re: Help, I can't seem to relax!!! AHHH

    Sultan Cleveland Goodson-Cenningwell, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Wizard , wrote in message
    :
    > Robert Baer wrote:
    >> Donald Gray wrote:

    >>> What backup sofware is recommended?

    >> I use DriveCopy or Ghost,

    >> I do not recommend any so-called "backup" software, for any reason.
    >> Be direct, and save a lot of greif in the long run.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Fucking hell, eh. PMSL *WHEEZE* *CHOKE*
    > *COUGH* *GURGLE* *SPLUTTER*

    LOL LMFARO

    <aside>
    Sultan's from the AR. It's going for the nearest likeness of adresses not
    the actual address.

    --
    If, like me, you find something you enjoy doing so much -
    you'll never have to do a days work in your life.

    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 7, 2005