Re: Seeking advice on backing up HD

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Robert Baer wrote:
    > Donald Gray wrote:

    >> My Machine is only a few months old. Has 3 year onsite maintenance
    >> etc but the manufacturers want me to call them on a premium rate
    >> number (at one UK pound per minute!!!!) to sort out any software
    >> problem.

    > What i know about Raid cannot even fill the empty space in a peanut.
    > Sounds like you got snookered on the "maintenance".
    > If it were me, i would quietly drop that abusive requirement, and
    > reserve what is left of the maintenance for hardware issues; then drop
    > them on renewal.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You fuckheaded slug. His MACHINE is covered by his
    agreement. If he wants support for problems the HE HAS OBVIOUSLY created
    himslef, then he pays, you completely fucking stupid ****.

    > I would not use Raid

    BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

    BWAAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA! **** me dead.
    Wizard, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Wizard , wrote in message
    :
    > Robert Baer wrote:
    >> Donald Gray wrote:

    >>> My Machine is only a few months old. Has 3 year onsite maintenance
    >>> etc but the manufacturers want me to call them on a premium rate
    >>> number (at one UK pound per minute!!!!) to sort out any software
    >>> problem.

    >> What i know about Raid cannot even fill the empty space in a peanut.
    >> Sounds like you got snookered on the "maintenance".
    >> If it were me, i would quietly drop that abusive requirement, and
    >> reserve what is left of the maintenance for hardware issues; then
    >> drop them on renewal.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You fuckheaded slug. His MACHINE is covered by
    > his agreement. If he wants support for problems the HE HAS OBVIOUSLY
    > created himslef, then he pays, you completely fucking stupid ****.
    >
    >> I would not use Raid

    > BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
    >

    >> Keeping a copy online and running for the same hours as the
    >> original does not seem to make sense (eg: raid-0 or raid-1), as both
    >> drives get the same wear and tear, making the copy as un-reliable as
    >> the original. But making a complete copy to a second drive only
    >> subjects that drive to stress for the on/copy/off times; a matter of
    >> minutes.

    > BWAAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA! **** me dead.

    ROFL

    Coincidence that he should use a peanut as... I'll call it, a euphemism.

    --
    If, like me, you find something you enjoy doing so much -
    you'll never have to do a days work in your life.
    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Wizard

    10_4 Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Robert Baer wrote:
    >> Donald Gray wrote:

    >>> My Machine is only a few months old. Has 3 year onsite maintenance
    >>> etc but the manufacturers want me to call them on a premium rate
    >>> number (at one UK pound per minute!!!!) to sort out any software
    >>> problem.

    >> What i know about Raid cannot even fill the empty space in a peanut.
    >> Sounds like you got snookered on the "maintenance".
    >> If it were me, i would quietly drop that abusive requirement, and
    >> reserve what is left of the maintenance for hardware issues; then drop
    >> them on renewal.

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You fuckheaded slug. His MACHINE is covered by his
    > agreement. If he wants support for problems the HE HAS OBVIOUSLY created
    > himslef, then he pays, you completely fucking stupid ****.
    >
    >> I would not use Raid

    > BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
    >

    >> Keeping a copy online and running for the same hours as the original
    >> does not seem to make sense (eg: raid-0 or raid-1), as both drives get
    >> the same wear and tear, making the copy as un-reliable as the
    >> original. But making a complete copy to a second drive only
    >> subjects that drive to stress for the on/copy/off times; a matter of
    >> minutes.

    > BWAAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA! **** me dead.

    I have used them all and Acronis True Image beats them all hands down.

    Good luck!
    10_4, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    And you are telling /me/ that for what fuckwitted reason, you moronic ****?
    Wizard, Mar 8, 2005
  5. Wizard

    10_4 Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > 10_4 wrote:
    >> "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    >>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! You fuckheaded slug. His MACHINE is covered by
    >>> his agreement. If he wants support for problems the HE HAS OBVIOUSLY
    >>> created himslef, then he pays, you completely fucking stupid ****.

    >>> BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

    >>> BWAAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA! **** me dead.
    >>>

    >> I have used them all and Acronis True Image beats them all hands down.

    > And you are telling /me/ that for what fuckwitted reason, you moronic
    > ****?

    I was not talking to you, you mindless cumwad! Of course it is difficult
    for "shit for brains" like yourself to distinguish this. See what years of
    playing with yourself has done to you. OOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSS! Can't see that
    either can you cumdrip? Did your parents have any children that lived?
    10_4, Mar 8, 2005
  6. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    10_4 wrote:
    > "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    >> 10_4 wrote:

    > I was not talking to you, you mindless cumwad!

    Do you make a habit of replying to people's posts, making yourself to look
    the fucking mong that you are then deny that you were addressing anyone in
    particular? And since when have you been hearing voices when you read usenet
    posts, you mental ****?

    > Of course it is
    > difficult for "shit for brains" like yourself to distinguish this.

    No. That is easily distinguishable as a sentence. No doubt your inability to
    tell this from that stems from the fact that you dropped out of pre-school
    because learning the difference between this, that, these, them, those and
    the other was all too hard for your meagre sub-intellect, eh.

    > See what years of playing with yourself has done to you.
    > OOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSS! Can't see that either can you cumdrip? Did your
    > parents have any children that lived?

    Wow. A groin lame, a parent lame and a child lame all in one paragraph. You
    are so scawy. Ooooh. Wun away.
    Wizard, Mar 8, 2005
  7. Wizard

    10_4 Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > 10_4 wrote:
    >> "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    >>> 10_4 wrote:

    >> I was not talking to you, you mindless cumwad!

    > Do you make a habit of replying to people's posts, making yourself to look
    > the fucking mong that you are then deny that you were addressing anyone in
    > particular? And since when have you been hearing voices when you read
    > usenet
    > posts, you mental ****?
    >
    >> Of course it is
    >> difficult for "shit for brains" like yourself to distinguish this.

    > No. That is easily distinguishable as a sentence. No doubt your inability
    > tell this from that stems from the fact that you dropped out of pre-school
    > because learning the difference between this, that, these, them, those and
    > the other was all too hard for your meagre sub-intellect, eh.
    >
    >> See what years of playing with yourself has done to you.
    >> OOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSS! Can't see that either can you cumdrip? Did your
    >> parents have any children that lived?

    > Wow. A groin lame, a parent lame and a child lame all in one paragraph.
    > You
    > are so scawy. Ooooh. Wun away.

    No, I do not reply to other people's post but this one was attached to my
    post you dickdrip. As I read your asinine replies I realize you have run
    your wit's end. Just look at the reply! You cannot distinguish whom you
    are trying to insult and who replied to your lack of a coherent reply. I
    cannot feel sorry for dweebs like you since you are probably sitting there
    poking yourself with a sharp object.

    I am running away! From mental cases like you. You need professional help
    that you cannot get here.

    I am finished replying to sewage pipe scum like you!
    10_4, Mar 8, 2005
  8. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    10_4 wrote:
    > "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    >> 10_4 wrote:

    >>> See what years of playing with yourself has done to you.
    >>> OOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSS! Can't see that either can you cumdrip? Did
    >>> your parents have any children that lived?

    >> Wow. A groin lame, a parent lame and a child lame all in one
    >> paragraph. You are so scawy. Ooooh. Wun away.
    >>

    > No

    So when you wrote "See what years of playing with yourself has done to you.
    OOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSS! Can't see that either can you cumdrip? Did your
    parents have any children that lived?", you didn't actually write "See what
    years of playing with yourself has done to you. OOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSS! Can't
    see that either can you cumdrip? Did your parents have any children that
    lived?" Is that what you want peoiple to believe?
    Wizard, Mar 8, 2005
  9. Wizard

    chrisv Guest

    10_4 wrote: