Re: See you guys in ten years , I'm off to prison

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Aug 24, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 8/20/2010 12:44 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > This friend of mine who had been living in a rooming house
    > qualified for Social Security in Feb...
    > Since he did not have a permanent address he had his check sent to my house
    >
    > c/o my name
    >

    > When the first check arrived all I saw was my own name and $$$$$...
    > I thought it was my tax return and cashed it.
    >

    > It's all sorted out now
    >
    > he got his money and the amount was removed from my account
    >

    > but I am really embarrassed big time...
    >
    > anyway, I'm sure the feds will be here soon to take me away
    >
    > see ya all in ten years
    >

    > sheesh

    You might want to get some soap on a rope to take with you.
    http://tinyurl.com/ydlzdd3

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere