Re: See you guys in ten years , I'm off to prison

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Aug 22, 2010.

  1. philo <> via

    > This friend of mine who had been living in a rooming house
    > qualified for Social Security in Feb...
    > Since he did not have a permanent address he had his check sent to my

    house

    > c/o my name
    >

    > When the first check arrived all I saw was my own name and $$$$$...
    > I thought it was my tax return and cashed it.
    >

    > It's all sorted out now
    >
    > he got his money and the amount was removed from my account
    >

    > but I am really embarrassed big time...
    >
    > anyway, I'm sure the feds will be here soon to take me away
    >
    > see ya all in ten years
    >

    > sheesh

    Ignorants of the law is no excuse...
    or their chillerns ether.

    Remember that when they have you breaking
    the piles of rocks and then moving them
    over there and then over there and then
    over there again - and think *positive*....
    After a few years, you may have enough
    senority to work in the auto-tag shops
    making those snazzy little personalized
    plates for rich people who don't take
    the checks to the bank - they just use
    their credit cards.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this transmission
    was generated using a near-zero carbon footprint!

    http://www.theyost.com/images/viral/zero_carbon.gif

    Learn it; love it, or just take the boats back home :

    http://www.engrish.com/

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 22, 2010