Re: See you guys in ten years , I'm off to prison

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Aug 22, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Remember what can happen if you bend over to pick up the soap in prison. In ten
    years time your arsehole will probably look like a manhole.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
    the job for potty mouth,

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Aug 22, 2010