Re: Securstar pimping for Privacy.lie

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2006.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    In article
    <>
    "Non scrivetemi" <> wrote:

    > Put on your condoms and see....
    >
    > http://www.securstar.com/products_ssurf.php
    >
    > Securstar, distributor of closed source encryption software

    employing
    > fabled "1334 bit encryption", has now climbed fully into bed with

    long
    > time scam bank promoters and privacy scene confidence men

    Privacy.lie.

    > The last shreds of Securstar's credibility have taken their final

    spin
    > around the bowl and disappeared from view. At one time it was

    possible
    > to justify considering products like Drivecrypt because of its

    roots,
    > even in spite of it's closed source nature and specious claims.
    >
    > No longer. I'm sending a symbolic CD burned with a copy of the

    software
    > I once paid for and a letter explaining why I'll not soil my

    hardware
    > with their dross ever again. It's Truecrypt or PGPDisk from now on.

    No
    > exceptions. No spamming scammers welcome here.

    I really understand your irritation: accordingly and in keeping with
    that irritation do you think that it would be possible for you to
    post your serial number or other code so that I can make my trial
    version registered without having to pay for it? I would really
    appreciate it, money being as tight as it is. Thank you very much!

    Bob
    Anonymous, Aug 31, 2006