Re: Security Suite to use with Firefox (previously posted in a less approriate NG)

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Hairy One Kenobi, Sep 27, 2005.

  1. "The invisible man" <nospam> wrote in message
    > Hello, I am a newbie here.

    <snip>

    > I use Outlook Express because it can automatically fetch my Hotmail mail.

    Specifically on that part, may I plug my own site?

    http://www.codecutters.org/outlook/

    Goes through the basics of configuring OE properly, rather than replacing
    it.

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!