    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jul 20, 2006

  2. Jim Watt

    nemo_outis Guest

    Jim Watt <_way> wrote in
    news:eek::

    > I've got a machine with vx2.look2me spyware on it which is
    > proving a bit hard to eliminate
    >
    > any suggestions ?
    > --
    > Jim Watt
    > http://www.gibnet.com

    Yes, post your inquiry to alt.privacy.spyware.

    Regards,

    nemo_outis, Jul 20, 2006

  3. Jim Watt

    The Dude Guest

    "nemo_outis" <> wrote in message
    > Jim Watt <_way> wrote in
    >
    >> I've got a machine with vx2.look2me spyware on it which is
    >> proving a bit hard to eliminate
    >>
    >> any suggestions ?
    >> --
    >> Jim Watt
    >> http://www.gibnet.com
    >>

    > Yes, post your inquiry to alt.privacy.spyware.
    >
    > Regards,

    Do you think you are being mean?

    The Dude

    The Dude, Jul 21, 2006
  4. Jim Watt

    nemo_outis Guest

    "The Dude" <The > wrote in news:9uXvg.217404$IK3.20263
    @pd7tw1no:

    > "nemo_outis" <> wrote in message
    >> Jim Watt <_way> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I've got a machine with vx2.look2me spyware on it which is
    >>> proving a bit hard to eliminate
    >>>
    >>> any suggestions ?
    >>> --
    >>> Jim Watt
    >>> http://www.gibnet.com
    >>>

    >> Yes, post your inquiry to alt.privacy.spyware.
    >>
    >> Regards,

    > Do you think you are being mean?
    >
    > The Dude

    No, the remark was not facetious or sarcastic - alt.privacy.spyware is the
    best place to get such info.

    Regards,

    nemo_outis, Jul 21, 2006
  5. The Dude wrote:

    > "nemo_outis" <> wrote in message
    > > Jim Watt <_way> wrote in
    > >
    > >> I've got a machine with vx2.look2me spyware on it which is
    > >> proving a bit hard to eliminate
    > >>
    > >> any suggestions ?
    > >> --
    > >> Jim Watt
    > >> http://www.gibnet.com
    > >>

    > > Yes, post your inquiry to alt.privacy.spyware.
    > >
    > > Regards,

    > Do you think you are being mean?

    No, that's good advice. Mean would have been "Is your Google broke or
    something?" because anyone who could even cut and pasted 'vx2.look2me
    spyware' onto the standard search page would have found a dozen
    different ways to remove the critter with no trouble at all.

    Non scrivetemi, Jul 21, 2006