Re: Security Enabled Network Key

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by David Hettel, Dec 28, 2006.

  1. David Hettel

    David Hettel Guest

    You will find this in the security setup page for your wireless router.
    Without knowing your wireless router model number we can not tell you
    exactly where it is. Generally this page can be reach by pointing Internet
    Explorer to your Default Gateway IP address.

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com