Re: Second window opens blank in IE6

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    I put my chocolate cake down when I saw that Sha®e-Wa®e-R-Us said:

    > When for instance I open a web page as example my bank when I go to log on I
    > usually get a second window open for the log in details, I get the window
    > but its blank now this is happing on other sites as at 1st I thought it
    > maybe the banks site down.
    > As the very kind slumby said maybe a pop up stopper but not using one.
    >
    > TIA

    While the hell have you started a fresh thread on a subject you are arleady
    discussing?

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror

    Brian H¹©, Jul 12, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > I put my chocolate cake down when I saw that Sha®e-Wa®e-R-Us said:
    >
    >> When for instance I open a web page as example my bank when I go to
    >> log on I usually get a second window open for the log in details, I
    >> get the window but its blank now this is happing on other sites as
    >> at 1st I thought it maybe the banks site down.
    >> As the very kind slumby said maybe a pop up stopper but not using
    >> one.
    >>
    >> TIA

    > While the hell have you started a fresh thread on a subject you are
    > arleady discussing?

    Impatience. Has overtaken impotence as the leading cause of stress-related
    bromadrosis and marriage breakdown in Venezuela and British Columbia, and
    can also effect cellphone signals and elevator button reaction times.

    --

    Bromadrosis: (common name; Stinkfoot).

    This was the first recorded imaginary disease, in 1681, where a family in
    Kidderminster were all found to suffer with what is now regarded as class IV
    bromadrosis (the most severe form). The family in question was later burned
    at the steak in a misguided belief by locals that they were possessed by
    evil spirits. However, the disease has since spread to all countries and
    continents of the world, with an estimated prevalence of 200-250 per
    10,0000.

    As yet medical science has found no cure for the condition, but topical
    treatments including changing of socks on a regular basis and frequent
    washing of the effected limb may be effective in some individuals at
    removing all but the most severe symptoms of disease.

    slumpy, Jul 12, 2003

  3. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > I put my chocolate cake down when I saw that Sha®e-Wa®e-R-Us said:
    >
    > > When for instance I open a web page as example my bank when I go to log

    on I
    > > usually get a second window open for the log in details, I get the

    window
    > > but its blank now this is happing on other sites as at 1st I thought it
    > > maybe the banks site down.
    > > As the very kind slumby said maybe a pop up stopper but not using one.
    > >
    > > TIA

    > While the hell have you started a fresh thread on a subject you are

    arleady
    > discussing?

    Sorry

    Sha®e-Wa®e-R-Us, Jul 12, 2003