Re: Seamonkey problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by why?, Mar 17, 2009.

  1. why?

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 08:49:26 +0000, KeithS wrote:

    >I posted this in the Seamonkey support forums, but didn't get a fix for
    >the problem there.

    The suggestions were?

    >Two PC's, both WinXP SP3, running Seamonkey 1.1.14.
    >
    >If I visit one of my regular sites on one of the PC's, I've lost all the

    No URL?

    >pics and formatting on the site. All the text content is there, but not
    >laid out properly and no images.

    No sample sensible sized cropped screenshots ( IIRC this site mentioned
    before http://imageshack.us/ ) always handy.

    >The other PC shows it all perfectly.
    >It's just happened on this one website as far as I can tell. I've

    Test with other sites.

    >checked each PC's 'Preferences' against each other and can't see any

    Preferences only?

    >differences.

    Try View / Use Style.

    >Any ideas please?

    Otherwise not with supplied info, unless the site styles are from a
    JavaScript detection script and you have JS blocked on 1 or more sites
    or a cookie perhaps. Maybe even deleting the site cookie or clearing out
    temp internet files.

    Me

    why?, Mar 17, 2009