Re: SeaMonkey 2.0.7 update

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Sep 8, 2010.

  1. Bucky Breeder, Sep 8, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    Tony Guest

    Not that ChimpFROG again! Why that FROG could be one of Chuckcar's
    relatives.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 8, 2010