Re: SD vs SDHC camera memory - down side ?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jeff Strickland, May 10, 2008.

  1. IF your camera supports the format and your card reader supports the format,
    then the USB won't care.

    You might find people with card readers that don't support the format, but
    you need a camera that supports the format first, and your own reader
    second, and then your friends and relatives last.

    Jeff Strickland, May 10, 2008