    underwater breathing apparatus or a diver using one anywhere in this
    picture.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Jun 18, 2008

  2. Jürgen Exner

    tony cooper Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 02:57:09 GMT, Jürgen Exner <>
    wrote:

    >"Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >>Nothing like going under with the D3!
    >>
    >><http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/scuba.htm>

    >Another obviious "F" for topic missed. There is no self contained
    >underwater breathing apparatus or a diver using one anywhere in this
    >picture.

    As a PADI certified scuba diver, I am quite willing to accept that a
    frog is a self-contained underwater breathing animal that is
    engineered to do without all that cumbersome apparatus that I must
    wear.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

    tony cooper, Jun 18, 2008

  3. tony cooper <> wrote:
    >On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 02:57:09 GMT, Jürgen Exner <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>"Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >>>Nothing like going under with the D3!
    >>>
    >>><http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/scuba.htm>

    >>Another obviious "F" for topic missed. There is no self contained
    >>underwater breathing apparatus or a diver using one anywhere in this
    >>picture.
    >>

    >As a PADI certified scuba diver, I am quite willing to accept that a
    >frog is a self-contained underwater breathing animal that is
    >engineered to do without all that cumbersome apparatus that I must
    >wear.

    Except that adult amphibians don't breath under water.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Jun 18, 2008
  4. tony cooper wrote:
    > On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 02:57:09 GMT, Jürgen Exner <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >>> Nothing like going under with the D3!
    >>>
    >>> <http://ritaberk.myhosting247.com/scuba.htm>

    >> Another obviious "F" for topic missed. There is no self contained
    >> underwater breathing apparatus or a diver using one anywhere in this
    >> picture.
    >>

    > As a PADI certified scuba diver, I am quite willing to accept that a
    > frog is a self-contained underwater breathing animal that is
    > engineered to do without all that cumbersome apparatus that I must
    > wear.

    Then you know very little about frogs. They are amphibian, but they do NOT
    breathe underwater. When underwater they absorb oxygen through their skin,
    they only breathe when on land.

    Secret Squirrel

    clandestin_écureuil, Jun 20, 2008