    Blackmetal Guest

    hello there,

    As you may notice, this is a microsoft certification newsgroup, I don't see
    any logical reason to think that somebody here would care about perl
    scripting. And by the way, this is not even a scripting newsgroup.

    You should try somewhere else.

    Blackmetal, Dec 13, 2006

  2. Blackmetal

    kpg Guest

    As =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZiBS?= once said in microsoft.public.certification

    > Evidently you're not aware that Perl can be used for Windows as well.
    > Thanks for your depth of insight.

    ....but this IS a certifcation group :)
    kpg, Dec 13, 2006

  3. Blackmetal

    Blackmetal Guest

    Well, I work developing solutions for local governments in US and Canada...
    the point is not if I'm aware of that so-called scripting language, the
    point here is not my "insight", simply, this is a Certification Newsgroup

    Blackmetal, Dec 13, 2006
  4. Blackmetal

    Cerebrus Guest

    Jeff R wrote:
    > Evidently you're not aware that Perl can be used for Windows as well. Thanks
    > for your depth of insight.

    Just made a fool of yourself with that silly and poorly thought out
    comment, didn't ya !
    Cerebrus, Dec 14, 2006