Re: script errors

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Slumpy, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Slumpy

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as JOHNNY O. continued:

    > i'm sick of script errors. i have a new hp running xp and my email
    > will not go because of these things. the message usually has to do
    > with "camera is not a valid" something. any ideas out there?
    >
    > thank you
    >
    > john

    It's a thingamijig error caused by a whatsit thingy, you will have to doodah
    whatchamacallit.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as JOHNNY O. continued:
    >
    >> i'm sick of script errors. i have a new hp running xp and my email
    >> will not go because of these things. the message usually has to do
    >> with "camera is not a valid" something. any ideas out there?
    >>
    >> thank you
    >>
    >> john

    > It's a thingamijig error caused by a whatsit thingy, you will have to doodah
    > whatchamacallit.

    Exactement cher ami, t'as raison.

    Brian H¹©, Jun 25, 2003