    so they can track the DVD's. They have lost too many DVD"s in the mail and thru AIRBORNE and it is not going to happen anymore
    and if I do not like this policy then don't place anymore orders with them or DeepDiscount

    I just wish That I could talk to the company president but he probly doesn't give a damn either
    Film Buff, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Film Buff

    ZC TGS Guest

    On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 01:32:04 -0600, Film Buff <> wrote:

    >DeeP Discount and DVD Planet are owned by the same company
    >Both of their offices and Personnel are in the same building.
    >Sometrimes they will get confused and answer the phone with the other company's name.
    >On my last order I tried to explain to them that their web page states for 3 or more DVD's they send PRIORITY
    >MAIL or you can specify 2nd shipping with AIRBORNE EXPRESS
    >
    >I was told by the Supervisor - Jason (the ASSHOLE) - that it does not matter what their webpage states they are going to send UPS GROUND
    >so they can track the DVD's. They have lost too many DVD"s in the mail and thru AIRBORNE and it is not going to happen anymore
    > and if I do not like this policy then don't place anymore orders with them or DeepDiscount
    >
    >I just wish That I could talk to the company president but he probly doesn't give a damn either

    Out of interest would writing a proper complains lettter stating the
    problem and including various screen grabs from the company's website
    to back you up help in any way? Possibly also by letting them know
    that you've CC'ed the letter to various trading standard bodies as
    well where possible?

    I've done that a few times and have got a pretty quick response back.
    ZC TGS, Jan 1, 2004