Re: Screensavers

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Aug 4, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Absolutely.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
    the job for potty mouth,

    realm of understandability

    Tony, Aug 4, 2010