Re: screen sizes ? which is best ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Holmes, May 2, 2008.

  1. John Holmes

    John Holmes Guest

    Laserfink "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > this is from my weblog ...........
    >
    > 1024x768 34.2 %
    > 1280x1024 20.3 %
    > 1280x800 17.4 %
    > 1440x900 8.9 %
    > 1680x1050 5.4 %
    > Others 13.4 %
    >

    > Based on my users typical screen sizes which width suits best ?
    >

    > My current site width is:760px;

    Use 640x480 and leave your glasses in the drawer.

    --
    Your mother was an insufferable animal rights protester who checked every
    trashcan for cigarette butts in a rest home.
    John Holmes, May 2, 2008