Re: screen sizes ? which is best ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 2, 2008.

  1. Laserfink wrote:

    > this is from my weblog ...........
    >
    > 1024x768 34.2 %
    > 1280x1024 20.3 %
    > 1280x800 17.4 %
    > 1440x900 8.9 %
    > 1680x1050 5.4 %
    > Others 13.4 %
    >
    > Based on my users typical screen sizes which width suits best ?

    All of them. None of them.
    http://tekrider.net/pages/faq.php?q=flex

    > My current site width is:760px;

    That will look kind of silly on my 22" wide-screen monitor (1680x1050)
    but .. it doesn't matter because my browser window could be any size.

    Oh, and will probably not fit on my mobile phone.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 2, 2008